[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 23

Larisa:

That was a joke :)))

Believe )))) ...

why is the eu so stuck on that level...3853 ???

I didn't explain it properly, sorry. The real account on this particular platform, was and is. I have not traded real with other platforms, but I think I have.

And without a lot of help from forum members, how should I put it more accurately, I wouldn't have gone anywhere at all!

lotos7:

why is the eu so stuck on that level...3853 ???

Fibo level 38.6 range 1.3607-1.4246

Where to draw the arrow ????

Evgen157:

Where to draw the arrow ????


To the right!
TEXX:

To the right!


And down )))

Evgen157:


And down )))


No, not down yet! To the right!
Larisa: That was a joke :)))

And then there was this, next to it:

Larisa: To avoid next time associating me with a whale I'll attach my picture to my nickname tomorrow. or I'll try to attach it. I've seen whales in person, they're graceful animals, but I'm not that fat, I'm a former dancer, sorry about the offtops.

But please attach a real one, not a picture you drew and photoshopped: you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Or is it a joke too?

Evgen157:

Where to draw the arrow ????

Looks like a head.

Without the right leg.