From theory to practice - page 359

bas:

Did I do something to offend you?)

I'm like Diogenes walking around with a torch looking for the Man, found him and saw that he was attacked by a pack of hamsters. What to do next I can not think, probably give up for 2 weeks, you are here without attention

♪ you're not interested in each other ♪

Dr. Trader:
Don't mind him, he's just a bludgeoner, he's allowed. And he uses sometimes, then that's what happens...

coconut, calm down) I never touched you in the first place.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Like Diogenes, I walk around with a torch looking for Man, find him and see that he's been attacked by a pack of hamsters. I can't figure out what to do next, I guess I'll let it go for two weeks, you'll be out of here on your own without attention.

Where do you see an attack? Alexander invented the bicycle, and it's a wooden one at that. Personally, I tell him how to bring it up to date. He resents my advice because he thinks he's the smartest).

bas:

Where do you see the attack? Alexander has invented a bicycle, and a wooden one at that. Personally, I, for example, advise him on how to bring it up to date. He resents the tips because he thinks he's the smartest.)

He's the smartest one here.

Cleverness in our profession is determined solely by the equity graph)

bas:
Smartness in our profession is defined solely by the equity graph)

I don't care, I come here to read it as the others suck.

and he's the only one who's shown an equity graph.

Guys, let's not get into personalities, it is better and more comfortable to discuss the idea and everything related to it, to share information, as they say in a dispute the truth is born.

Novaja:
Guys, let's better not to turn to personalities, somehow better and more comfortable to discuss the idea and everything connected with it, to share information, as they say in a dispute the truth is born.

I totally agree. But I'm not taking part in arguments yet - 2 weeks to prepare :))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Alexander here is God, inventing and implementing an idea

And what exactly is this idea from a deity and how does the diffusion equation come into play?

Can you enlighten the masses, as the only one who has had an epiphany and is a saintly believer?

So far there is a blunt reference to all sorts of articles, it is unclear how they are relevant, but you do not need to be a deity for that.)

Keep it simple and people will come to you. )))

Andrei:

And what exactly is this idea from deity and how does the diffusion equation come into play?

Can you enlighten the masses?

So far there is a stupid reference to all sorts of articles that are unclearly relevant, but you don't need to be a god for that.)

you know, was it you there calling for light catching humour in another thread and something about god?

if so, fuck off pgidugag ahahah )) i will not lie on the same beach with you

I already have a blacklist of local schizos, and a good memory.
Reason: