From theory to practice - page 33

Alexander_K2:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, how do you leave a forum like this here?
Practice awaits, practice in MQLs

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Depending on the application. Not suitable for mine.

So there are 21 openprice ema in the picture, many more variations of x-price and x-ma. And what do you want it to show/show?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Practice awaits, practice in MQL
But don't do MQL. It's very boring).

Petr Doroshenko:

So there are 21 openprice ema in the picture, many more variations of x-price and x-ma. What do you want it to show/show?

I have similar tasks to the author of the thread, and in addition to smoothing the curve should have other properties. If you only need smoothing, then no question - your indulators are the best.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Except don't MQL. It's very boring).

Then what is the practice?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Practice awaits, practice in MQL
Only VisSim+MQL4! I'll start next week on 6 pairs at the same time. We will see, analyze the errors. I need to debug everything before the New Year

Renat Akhtyamov:

Then what is the practice?

As C. Marx said (attributed to him) - there is nothing more practical than a good theory).

Alexander_K2:
Only VisSim+MQL4! I will start next week at 6 pairs at once. We'll see, analyze the mistakes. I need to debug everything before the New Year

By the way, Alexander, if you don't mind, could you drop me a link to the current VisSim. I have about the same functionality, but I want to see what the beast is all about.

I've already downloaded something incomplete from the web a couple of times.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

By the way, Alexander, if you don't mind, could you drop me a link to the current VisSim. I have about the same functionality, but I want to see what the beast is all about.

I've already downloaded something incomplete on the web a couple of times.

I downloaded it. It's awesome! How is it possible to model something without VisSim? Is MQL really that powerful? I barely opened/closed trades in it by receiving commands from Wissim. Heavy, C-like language... I don't understand...

Alexander_K2:
Dropped this off. It's really cool! How is it possible to model something without VisSim? Is MQL really that powerful? I barely opened/closed trades in it by receiving commands from Wissim. Heavy, C-like language... I don't understand...

I'm not in MQL).

VisSim is like LabView from National Instruments. And there are other similar environments. But this is the first time I've heard about VisSim.

For example

Reason: