Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 34

mladen:
you can use the middle level cross (that is faster than the zero cross)

thanks, understand.. :)

and,  up - down arrow crossing signal on price chart ?? 

Sixer:

Thanks for updating the "Sliding Range" indicator.

Pls. add to your further works an update of the "Fourier extrapolation of averages" to mq5 incl. the dll too.

Sixer

Noticed something on this indy - maybe i have settings incorrect - the MA doesn't update in real time - in the pic you can see that it is behind current price by a few candles. If I go to the inputs and just click on any option then come back to chart the indy is current with candle. Is this normal?
Files:
Fourier.JPG  146 kb

pipmagnet:
Noticed something on this indy - maybe i have settings incorrect - the MA doesn't update in real time - in the pic you can see that it is behind current price by a few candles. If I go to the inputs and just click on any option then come back to chart the indy is current with candle. Is this normal?

Seems that there was some compatibility issue of ex4 file with newer builds

Try it out now (it is compiled with build 10.31 now, also copy the dll from the zipped file to the libraries folder)

Thanks for the update of the "Fourier" indicator but i can not add this ex4-file to my chart. I have added the dll to the libraries folder.

What I`m doing wrong?

Sixer

Sixer:

Thanks for the update of the "Fourier" indicator but i can not add this ex4-file to my chart. I have added the dll to the libraries folder.

What I`m doing wrong?

Sixer

No idea what is happening to you

Downloaded it from my post, attached it to the chart, and, when I enabled the dll imports, this is what I get :

Sixer:

What I`m doing wrong?

Sixer

It is working with me on with latest build,don't know where you doing wrong.

I have placed the indicator in the indicator- and the dll in the libraries-folder.
But i don`t find it in the indicator list. And i enabled the usage of dll.

I use version 5.00 build 1495 from the 9th of dec 2016.

Sixer

Sixer:

I have placed the indicator in the indicator- and the dll in the libraries-folder.
But i don`t find it in the indicator list. And i enabled the usage of dll.

I use version 5.00 build 1495 from the 9th of dec 2016.

Sixer

That is ex4 (metatrader 4) file. Not metatrader 5

ok - thanks for the wake-up.

I assumed that you have prepared it for MT5 based on my request.

Sixer

Hello. Maybe I am overlooking this indi, but I am looking for an indicator that I can use to place horizontal lines at a designated interval for forex and indices. Example: every 05 level. Thank you!  Jason
Reason: