From theory to practice - page 1301

Evgeny Belyaev:

OK. Teacher.

Save the equity for your students.

for your

;)

Макс:

Renat, you broke the euro with your signal.)

I don't want my pair to go for the elks, too))

Yes, as soon as the signal went in, the price immediately rushed to look for his stops. Looked and looked, but couldn't find it, had to go back.)

khorosh:

Yes, as soon as he came in the price rushed to look for his stops. Looked and looked, didn't find it, had to go back.)

The interest rate news came out at the same time

that's all...

Renat Akhtyamov:

the interest rate news came out at the same time

that's all it takes...

Oh, I see, you haven't had time to put the news in your advisor yet. It was a joke, barbarbia, kirkuduk.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

for today, e.g.

;)))))))))

A bit of a mismatch between the 250 trades for the day and the current two hanging around for 2 hours.

Макс:

It's a bit of a mismatch between 250 trades in one day and the current two that have been hovering for 2 hours.

thought I'd put that one out there, didn't you?

yeah, right away ;)

i'm just finishing this one up...

I see.

We're screwed, let's go.

The Grail turned out to be an averaging machine.

How evil is everyone here.... "I can't do it, so no one else can..." I haven't lost anyone on my signals, I haven't sold anyone anything.

prom18:
Everyone here is so mean.... "I can't do it, so no one else can..." You didn't lose anybody on your signals, you didn't sell anybody anything.

Don't mind me.

are moss-covered devils waking up in the spring and rampaging through the winter

You could have averaged well on the round level, there was already a bounce the previous day. Or, do you reject averaging as a matter of principle? I am a strong supporter of averaging, no matter how much it is criticized).

Reason: