From theory to practice - page 1258

Renat Akhtyamov:
Would you lay out the grail?
No one is asking you to post the grail. Just a result that proves you have one.

Yura, I'll have a look at your links tomorrow. Thanks again! But the exchange is no gift either. I'll look for suitable trading conditions, if they exist of course...

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Renat is absolutely right, everything is really very simple, and there is no need to analyse anything on the chart. And I'm sitting quietly in my dacha, lying on the cooker, and I don't need anything. Okay...
By the way, how much is the GP today?
Ever-increasing equity?) That's what you mean:)

What, I'm not going to prove anything to anyone, show or sell. I'm just bluntly saying, look it up. Yes, equity has been going up forever, just like the handicap.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
Ever-growing equity?) That's what you mean:)
I'm at the cottage. What the hell is equity? No equity, no balances, no charts, just nature, weather, beer in a foggy glass, everything is simple, and there's no need to analyse anything.
Maybe Renat is sitting at the cottage too.

Renat Akhtyamov:
What, I'm not going to prove anything to anyone, show or sell anything. I'm bluntly saying look for it. Yes, equity has been going up forever, just like the handicap.

Yeah You're basically right .... I'd do the same thing if I were you. I admit it.)

Renat Akhtyamov:
What, I'm not going to prove anything to anyone, show or sell. I'm just bluntly saying, look it up. Yes, equity is forever growing, just like the handicap.
We do not need your grail, but instead of telling us, you better send us a postcard from the Bahamas, Maldives or Courchevel. From Kazan won't do.

Ha ha. Of course I will 😄

Yuriy Asaulenko:
We do not need your grail, but you better send us a postcard from the Bahamas, Maldives, or Courchevel. It won't work from Kazan.

By the way, out of all the options, your hedging is the most normal. by the way, what annual profit do you get at MYH? 15-20%?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
We do not need your grail, but rather than talk, you better send us a postcard from the Bahamas, Maldives or Courchevel. From Kazan won't do.

At least your words carry weight in many comments.

It's the most sensible thing I've read on the forum at all.

My respects=)

Reason: