From theory to practice - page 1111

Renat Akhtyamov:

Last time I don't remember a thing, I woke up in the bathhouse.

and this time it's a joke ;)

That's it. All kidding aside, learn the basics.

Martin Cheguevara:

Personally, I don't need anyone else to know what I know. The crowd should be pouring in the dough. Personally, that's good for me.

:))) I have the opposite opinion - if I find the Grail, it will instantly end up in this thread. Let the market eat itself. I don't give a shit.

Martin Cheguevara:
No. The crowd feeds itself until they're dumped.

You must understand that it is better to catch a well-fed fish when it has fattened up. And the bottom feed "pond". The main thing is to jump out in time.)))

Looked at the page number 1111, looked at the clock 1919))

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's it. All kidding aside, learn the basics.

We're experts in math. It's like programming, just a few words, and you can express any idea. You know the math, programming isn't the problem.

Martin Cheguevara:

Only reproaches this and that, it shouldn't be like that.

When did I say that?) ??

Yuriy Asaulenko:
We're mate experts. It's like programming, just a few words, and you can express any idea. You know the math - programming is not a problem.

It feels like you've been in the bathhouse today.)

Alexander_K:

:))) I have the opposite opinion - if I find the Grail, it will instantly end up in this thread. Let the market eat itself. I don't give a shit.

You know what the thing is?

There's a sine wave, there is.

The period is 24 hours.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It feels like you've been in the bathhouse today.)

The whole topic has been in the bathhouse for a week now.)
Wise thoughts all round. You have to understand the market. You have to understand the market. You have to understand the market. You have to look at the market more broadly.

Martin Cheguevara:
Personally, I don't need anyone else to know what I know.

Then, if you follow the logic, everything Che said on the forum could be misleading.

Alexander_K:

:))) I have the opposite opinion - if I find the Grail, it will instantly end up in this thread. Let the market eat itself. I don't give a damn.

You're lying, my dear, you're lying...

Firing the Grail is unnatural, it's like killing your own child, cooking it into a burger or steaks and handing it out to the hungry. Much more reasonable to use the Grail in silence, and shower everyone with anti-Grails, well, when the Grail will gradually be exhausted, then to publish, it is the way of the Warrior.

Reason: