From theory to practice - page 778

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It's all about getting the period right at a certain point in time.

corny ? ;)))))

you've already mastered that platitude ?

Man, you should at least think a little bit about the meaning of the words you use... Don't you understand that your "trivial" turns out to be the stupidity (without the quotes) of your statement.

Alexander_K2:

:))) By the way, I haven't quite got over two things yet:

a) the sum of the increments (Warlock's clue)

b) in your system (something there is such-and-such... equations of motion, fifth-tenth...)

And the fact that you honestly posted the report, spitting on the trolls, does you credit. That's what everyone should be doing, not hiding like cockroaches.

Waiting, hoping...

Don't forget the signal.

You're just like Kant ;)))

"Two things always fill the soul with new and stronger wonder and awe,the more often and for longer we reflect on them -the starry sky above me and the moral law in me.

И. Kant."

Олег avtomat:

:))) I want to direct the forum members in a businesslike direction.

I am fully aware that, on their own, no one will be able to cope.

But if they offer theories, strategies, and lay out their stats, even if they are unsuccessful, but it is obvious that the person fought like a lion, then we may find happiness in the form of cash.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Is the competition not going according to plan again?

The competition hasn't started yet, and you probably don't know the meaning of the word "trivial" you're using.

Since Kant was touched upon, this is also his:

• The ability to ask reasonable questions is already an important and necessary sign of intelligence and insight.

Олег avtomat:

The competition hasn't started yet.

Can you say the same thing without getting angry? Nervous.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Can't you say the same thing without getting angry? You're a nervous wreck.

I'm kindly telling you. But you don't get it... and you're turning it upside down.

There are two infinite things: the universe and human stupidity. I'm not so sure about the former, though.

Albert Einstein

Alexander_K2:

Yep.... That's what life-giving trends do :(((

And no amount of excess has helped... :(((

All the same, I think this style of presentation (theory+states from demos, or better - from the real one) is the most constructive. To which I also urge everyone.

At least everyone will see that this or that approach to trading works or not. Ugh...

I predicted the balance curve.

It was already a hint - what I should pay attention to, that is already pointed to a weakness in the strategy

A regular pips will anyway lose in the trend, no matter how you go about it

And the best part is that it allows you to refine the strategy - it does not matter: demo or real

The easiest thing to do - pair of MAs on MN1 with periods of 3 and 4, to define the trend for a while

Of course it will help, but not without problems...

I'll wait for you to be happy for a while first

At least add this in the meantime.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I predicted the balance curve.

It was already a clue - what I should have paid attention to, i.e. pointed to a weakness in the strategy

Ordinary pips will lose in any case in the trend, no matter how you slice it.

And the best thing is that it allows you to refine the strategy - no matter: demo or real

I didn't have an ordinary pips, but with keys (as I thought...) - kurtosis and asymmetry. Didn't help a damn thing. It's a shame...

Alexander_K2:

I didn't have the usual pips, I had the keys (as I thought...) - kurtosis and asymmetry. Didn't help a bit. It's a shame...

That's what everyone thinks, embodying some eureka

Finished the post, keep up the good work.

Reason: