From theory to practice - page 595

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And all these monsters have left both the forum and forex). The chickens are counted in the autumn. And monsters too).

And some of them just changed their nicknames...

aleger:

And some people just changed their nicknames...

Mm-hmm, and got dramatically stupider).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Mm-hmm, and dramatically dumbed down).

What happened next is not known. Maybe on the contrary - wised up? (Against the wind... it's more expensive)

aleger:

What happened next is not known. Maybe, on the contrary, they got smarter? (Against the wind... it is more expensive)

Neanderthals are said to have surpassed humans in intelligence, and in strength, too. But they were outnumbered and man wiped them out.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Neanderthals are said to have been intellectually superior to humans, and stronger too. But they were outnumbered and man wiped them out.

They may say so, but who really knows... I'd like to deal with my own mosquitoes

aleger:

Maybe they do, but who really knows... I'd like to deal with my own mosquitoes.

(It's already common knowledge.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's already known for a fact).

Well, I didn't know about it, I wasn't really in the mood. Isn't it time for bed?

aleger:

When it shows a U-turn, it will indeed be a U-turn, i.e., the END of the Current Trend and the Beginning of the Next!

But will you see it or not! Watching and not SEEING is so common!!!

have you ever watched a zigzag online? or only on history. do you think it shows a reversal right at the pivot point?

secret:
Look at the old threads from 2009-2012 where random processes were discussed. They were written by monsters of their craft. We're no match for the rest of them.

Yeah, well, the math. They'd deduce polynomials through a few wipes, and the results would match.
10 years ago, it was the mathematicians who came to the forum. Now it's everyone.

danminin:

Have you ever watched the zigzag online or only on history? Do you think it shows a reversal right at the pivot point?

If you don't mind enlightening me, maybe there's something I really don't know about the trend, its origination, visualization, continuation and completion, and actually about the reversal, its beginning, continuation and completion.

Reason: