From theory to practice - page 513

Renat Akhtyamov:

Zhenya, what if you analyse 3 months?

To determine stop and take, it is desirable to understand what the price is

There can't be a stop and take always constant.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

There can't be a stop and take is always constant.

Well, it's a no-brainer, isn't it?

The size of the take is at least twice the size of the stop, and preferably the bigger if possible.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, it's a no-brainer, isn't it?

The size of the take is at least twice as big as the stop, and preferably the bigger if possible.

I can't understand what you're talking about. I told you that the size of the profit is bigger than the stop, but these sizes are dynamic not fixed, so the lot is of course different.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
By the way, I would like to know Alexander's TP/SL ratio and lot size. In fact, the lot size should be dynamic.
Alexander has no TP or SL in his system. Entry and exit are based on the signal.

Novaja:
Alexander has no TP or SL in his system. Entry-exit by signal.

I understand. That's why he's at zero. Because all the time there are different profits, and then the stops eat everything up.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I get it. That's why he's at zero. Because all the time he's got different profits, and then the stops eat everything up.

he doesn't have stops.

but at zero, because the profit made in the flat equals the loss in the trend

I had a nice time, so to speak.

;)

Smokchi Struck:

a low rate - a lot of people apply for loans - a lot of money is printed. and if a lot of money is printed - the country's currency falls.

It is not so simple in this chain, low rate - cheap money, people do apply for loans, cheap loans stimulate the economy, demand appears, inflation starts and then this inflation is controlled, so it does not always mean cheapening the domestic currency, much depends on the stability and strength of domestic economic indicators, if that is OK, then inflation is within the norm, it is good.

The only thing I can advise Alexander to do is to stop working with ticks and switch to other timeframes. This means that you can write the algorithm on mql instead of third-party programs and end up testing the strategy on history, instead of waiting six months for the real one. You will not have enough time to live that way.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
The only thing I can advise Alexander to do is to stop working with ticks and switch to other timeframes. This means that you can write the algorithm on mql instead of third-party programs and end up testing the strategy on history, instead of waiting six months for the real one. You won't have enough life that way.
It can't, it's tied by iron puts to ticks, it has this trading intensity factor, at least it used to, I don't know now.

Novaja:
He can't,

Life will make you do it. Unless, of course, he's given up. Though it's an occupation if it drags on and you're looking for your grail.

Reason: