Impulse - page 16

new-rena:
I still can't get a handle on when the momentum will be there and what will be the practical value of it?
Well, download the history of teak. There are many such moments. But how to catch them in the real world - that's the question! Well, like Artem says he did, but for some reason he gave up))

Мастер над криптомонетой:
Wouldn't it be more correct to first find impulses on the graphs and then look for their general characteristics, rather than on the contrary, to use a formula that has been written out of thin air to describe something that is not formulated?
I have been working on it based on this postulate. Now here is what I saw there.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, download the history of teak. There's a lot of moments like that in there. Only here's how to catch them in real life - that's the question!!! Well Artem for example says that he caught, but for some reason threw)).
The answer was. Large orders have appeared. And continue to work is never too late.

Мастер над криптомонетой:
Wouldn't it be better to find impulses on graphs first and then look for their general characteristics instead of the other way round summing up formulas for an unformulated something?

Good morning. That's what I'm doing now. I've recorded four hours of video and I'm slowly cutting out the interesting parts. So the first video:

And here is an example of a "news" pulse. As far as I understand it is unrealistic to process such an impulse and place an order:

Karputov Vladimir:

And here is an example of a "news" pulse. As far as I understand it is unrealistic to process such an impulse and place an order:

Don't make this up, it's a gap, not an impulse.)

maybe it's a visual glitch, but if you look at

the chif on, say, the H1.

it's different from euro - more sticks without reverse - maybe it's easier to find imulses on it

ps

it's better not to watch the candles but the bars.

Vitalie Postolache:
Don't make it up, it's a gap, not a momentum).
The only difference is the wording. But the indicators of speed and acceleration are there. And we must have an idea of which price movements we can react to and which we cannot. And such examples should be excluded from research.

Zogman:

maybe it's a visual glitch, but if you look at

the chif on, say, the H1.

it's different from euro - more sticks without reverse - maybe it's easier to find imulses on it

ps

it's better not to watch the candles but the bars.

of course the chiff is different - the volatility is different there too...

and how do you think a candle is different from a bar? ))

Karputov Vladimir:
The only difference is the wording. But the indicators of speed and acceleration are obvious. And we must be aware of which price movements we can react to, and which we can't. And such examples should be excluded from researches.

It will react to a gap, but you can only take a little from it, if you don't catch a loser at all (price usually closes the gap afterwards). As I said before, it is better to lower the thresholds before important news (price tends to move chaotically before news releases). However, immediately after the news release the thresholds should be restored to their normal values. Five to ten seconds after a news release, the market does not react to it chaotically. Sometimes it doesn't react at all.

And the gap differs from the impulse in its behavior - one or two ticks with a large amplitude, and then a slow movement, maybe even in the opposite direction. An impulse, on the other hand, is usually characterised by longer activity in one direction.

Reason: