From theory to practice - page 399

Вот время между тиками для пары AUDCHF за обработанных 12 часов:

I don't know what order this Erlang flow is. I'll try to simulate it today.

And I need the simplest flow from which it is derived. That's what I'll be sitting in next week. And we'll see the results.

Nikolay Demko:

Really?

Do you think traders randomly make decisions?

And I'm going to fuck up the whole depo... one second I'm gonna roll the dice... to buy ))))

That's hilarious.

So the model must still consider as if molecules remember when to push a heavy particle? However! I do not recall such a thing in physics.

Alexander_K2:

So the model must still consider as if the molecules remember when to push a heavy particle? However! I don't recall that in physics.

What does physics have to do with anything?

And do you recall in physics a model where a certain mass of particles behaves as if it has inertia and suddenly loses this property completely and unfolds in an instant just from a news release?Order 66

ZS And do you remember the model in physics where an entire sovereign country with its own economy, threatening to tap the UN, massively rewrites the price tags in shops because the dollar has changed?

This isn't physics, welcome to the real world ))))

Alexander_K2:
In fact, it is only now that I am beginning to understand Automat, who suggested some tractor instead of a model, and Yusuf with his hyperbolic megabucks and superbears. Expecting the support of the masses, getting slapped in the face all the time. The oil painting...

Nikolay Demko:

Do you recall a model in physics where a certain mass of particles behaves as if it has inertia, and suddenly loses that property completely and unfolds in an instant just from the release of news?

It's kind of like when we predict the motion of particles in a flask, and then someone comes along and shakes the flask and the motion of the particles changes.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Man, Rena, you're cool, of course. It's not a channel, it's a fairy tale.

Alexander_K2:

Man, Rena, you're cool, of course. Not a channel - a fairy tale.

Found it on the internet:

FPS_PriceReversalBand

;)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It is like we predict the motion of particles of some substance in a flask, and then someone came and shook the flask and the motion of the particles changed.

No, it's the effect on the system in general, and we have a process where each particle takes the control signal personally, and makes a decision depending on what it personally has going on.Order 66

It's a bit like a flock of birds flying or a fish swimming. In a flock, it's every man for himself, but a bunch is more comfortable for a number of reasons. At that, in a flock, everyone looks at his/her neighbour, hence the inertia of the system as a whole, while here everyone looks at the process as a whole, but at the same time makes a decision depending on the individual situation.

Alexander_K2:

Man, Rena, you're cool, of course. It's not a channel, it's a fairy tale.

This picture is painted on history, with a glimpse into the future. A fairy tale for underachievers)

bas:
This picture is drawn on history, with a glimpse into the future. A fairy tale for underachievers)
I don't see any file operations
Reason: