From theory to practice - page 320

Yuriy Asaulenko:

That's the way it should be. Everything's toast, and start from the beginning. From the basics.

Science is not science. That's where you come in.)

I'm not going anywhere. I'm frozen, frozen... There's a plus, but there's no joy.

Alexander_K2:

I wasn't going anywhere. I'm frozen, frozen... There's a plus, but no joy.

Alexander, K2!, you have to go through this, you have to!

There's no joy, because the exhaust is minuscule, not 2.5 times in 2 weeks...

)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Alexander, K2!, you have to go through it, you have to!

No joy, because the exhaust is minuscule, not 2.5 times in 2 weeks...

)

Thank you, Rena!

Alexander_K2:

By the way, the 9% I showed this month is actually on a pure Wiener process. Now I'm looking at the models - if I added another coefficient it would be much higher.

Alas, there don't seem to be any physicists or mathematicians left on this forum... Sadly... Ugh.

9%? Per month? From depo? That's ridiculous.) Absolutely not a serious system.

You have to do 20% a day, though, given the leverage. Well, at least 15%. Fuck your maths. Not the right kind of a Udod.

My leverage is only 10 and 5% a day is not a problem for the system. And the systems are similar, though.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

9%? Per month? On the depo? That's ridiculous). Absolutely not a serious system.

You have to do 20% a day, though, given the leverage. Well, at least 15%. Fuck your maths. Not the right kind of a dodo.

I agree. I embarrassed myself. But, man, I know I'm close to the target. I go to the forum, I think, well, the guys are shaking things up. Nothing like that - complete rubbish and junk. There is nothing to read.

Alexander_K2:

I agree. I embarrassed myself. But, man, I know I'm close to the target. I go to the forum and I think, well, the guys are shaking things up. Nothing like that - complete rubbish and junk. There is nothing to read.

You just go to the wrong place.) No way, not there)))

Alexander_K2:

I'm looking at the models now - if you added another coefficient it would be much more.

Alas, there don't seem to be any physicists or mathematicians left on this forum... Sadly... Ugh.

If I had known I would have lived in Sochi - (ts).

The coefficient that would be able to distinguish the continuation or termination of a trend or a flat in the future - it's a grail in itself))

Mathematics and physics cannot be applied to it - guessing with a coffee grounds at a fortune-teller might help)).

Andrei:

If you knew the price you would live in Sochi - (ts).

The coefficient that would be able to distinguish the continuation or termination of a trend or a flat in the future - it's a grail in itself)).

Mathematics and physics cannot be applied here - the reading of coffee grounds at a fortune-teller might help)).

There are not many of them, Andrew, these coefficients of probability theory. I ask only one thing - give me an article that clearly states that Hearst's coefficient is inapplicable to the market. That's it. So that I don't waste my time.

Alexander_K2:

Give me an article that explicitly states that the Hearst coefficient is not applicable in the market.

Alexander, not applicable to guessing the future or stating the past in the market? You need to be more precise in your thought...

Andrei:

Alexander, didn't apply to guessing the future or stating the past in the market? You need to be more precise in your thought...

That's what I would like to know. I need a parameter that tells me exactly when the trend is over. That's it. This is the only difference between the market processes and the Wiener process. I know there is one. Only is Hurst?