Rent a robot for rebates - page 6

Vitaly Muzichenko:
There will be no buyers and no sponsors. The price of the issue, the timeframe, the yield, etc. is not stated. If just rebate, it is not interesting, if it will give some profit, then you can think, but again, the profitability must be confirmed not by words, but by the state. Right now it is beautiful, but in one day, and as I understand - manual intervention.
All right you understand, sometimes I do intervene. I didn't intend to post it, it was the esteemed Server who pissed me off ))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

This system was not set up for rebates, once again. It was set up for profit. OK, you go in however you want, even if it's all tomatoes )) I'll do it my way.

So set it up and make sure you don't make any money.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
All right you see, sometimes I interfere. I didn't mean to post it, my respected Server pestered me)))
I wanted to do the right thing so that time would not be wasted, if there is enough time .......................

Server Muradasilov:
So set it up and make sure you don't make any money.
Anything is possible. For "to prove" I will not do, lazy. But if it becomes interesting and run, you'll be the first to know ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Anything is possible. For "to prove" I won't do it, I'm lazy. But if it gets interesting and run, you'll be the first to know ))
I didn't want proof ) I was just curious to see this miracle, which makes a thousand trades a day at least to zero. (If I had done it myself a long time ago, I would be lucky to have 1.0 lot.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Anything is possible. For "to prove" I won't do it, lazy. But if it gets interesting and run, you'll be the first to know ))

Alexey, I still have the indicator for determining the flat from this system, it determines the flat on hooray, it does not react to false breakdowns, it was on the pips system, but the system itself does not exist any more. Do you want to work together? I have an idea and you coding, if yes - I will throw the indicator, because he only one copy for distribution) If no desire or time, then just write it straight.

Image removed, that not to scare users) Tomorrow I will contact via Skype. Thank you!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Alexey, I still have the indicator for determining the flat from this system, it determines the flat on hooray, it does not react to false breakdowns, it was on the pips system, but the system itself does not exist any more. I have an idea, and you coding, if yes - I will throw the indicator, because it is in one copy for distribution) If you do not want or time, then just write it directly.

I'm ready to work. Write in person or on Skype, it is in the profile

Server Muradasilov:
The EURUSD may be for weeks in a narrow band, not even a daily move in pips, back and forth, gives up to ten trades, and we're talking about thousands.

I'm doing pretty well in a channel of 15 p and above. What are you arguing about, I can run it on demo. I'll run it on the real when I decide to do these rebates. You understand that at 1000/day there will be about 10-60 orders open simultaneously on several pairs. Even for 0.01 you need to have at least $1000 depo to avoid margin call at such amount. I'm not interested in taking money out of the budget for the sake of "proving it". I'm not Trump ))

And rebates don't work on cents, only normal real.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm doing pretty well in a channel of 15 p and above. What are you arguing about, I can run it on demo. I'll run it on the real when I decide to do these rebates. You understand that at 1000/day there will be about 10-60 orders open simultaneously on several pairs. Even for 0.01 you need to have at least $1000 depo to avoid margin call at such amount. I'm not interested in taking money out of the budget for the sake of "proving it". I'm not Trump ))

And rebates don't work on cents, only normal real.

Of course I understand. Homo sapiens do it all :)

They do. You may not have made so many trades that you would have been credited with something.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It seems that such a topic was raised a long time ago, but I couldn't find it. Many binary signals services work according to this scheme now, there is no other way to monetise them.

The plan of capturing the universe is as follows:

1. We create a scalper-lottery with low profit level, but with a large number of deals per day.
  2. Gather a crowd of freeloaders, make a newsletter, hold webinars with explanations, show account monitoring, etc.
  3. During the first week the group is working on demo accounts and people get assured that there is an effect.
  4. Those who want to trade open accounts through our MOFT link and the Expert Advisor is linked to the account number.
  5. They trade, everybody gets their profit.
I see only with items 2, 4, especially 4.

As we have found out, to capture the universe, without the implementation of the first item, all the other items fall away

Reason: