From theory to practice - page 304

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yep

And also move into a cave, for the price will follow the trader anywhere))

Renat Akhtyamov:

Our hopes are in the formulas, even more so in other people's.

Nuh-uh.

Not just formulas. You won't believe it - I sometimes find such excellent posts here that it takes my breath away. Philosophy, synergy, chaos, order... Life, in general. These are great abstractions! People understand the market on a deep level. In this thread, only physics and mathematics describe these abstractions. But the beauty and depth of the problem does not disappear from this. I know what I'm talking about - I was taught to think abstractly and the mathematical apparatus is a consequence, but not the other way around.

Andrei:
And at the same time, they moved into a cave, because the price would go anywhere for a trader)).

))

1971 you mean?

Well it was then what you are talking about, as they were quoting from their knees.

Now it is far from that.

Alexander_K2:

Not just in formulas. You won't believe it - I sometimes find such excellent posts here that it takes my breath away. Philosophy, synergy, chaos, life in general. These are great abstractions! People understand the market on a deep level. In this branch only physics and mathematics describe these abstractions. But the beauty and depth of the problem does not disappear from this. I know what I'm talking about - I was taught to think abstractly and the mathematical apparatus is a consequence, but not vice versa.

Let's see how you talk in a month

So far abstractions, I agree with that.

Trading in the financial market is a very serious business, no joke.

Renat Akhtyamov:

While abstractions, I agree with that.

If only we had the right idea and a formula can always be attached to an approximate one... there's nothing magical about it

although I'm against formulas too, but for algorithms... and that's not the same thing...

Andrei:

If only you had the right idea and the formula can always be attached to an approximate one... there's nothing magical about it

although I'm against formulas too, but for algorithms... and that's not the same thing...

Well for starters I'd advise to understand the structure of the market

to study Oanda, CME...

understand where the price will go if you do this, do that...

The easiest confirmation of my words - the price at the very beginning of the position opening, even on the cent real, will stand for some time in its middle, 100%!

So, let's do it.

As they say - "from practice to theory", but not vice versa, because there is no such theory in the public domain.

In a little while it will become obvious that it is ridiculous to use any indicators

Andrei:

If only we had the right idea and the formula can always be attached to an approximate one... There's nothing magical about it.

Although I'm against formulas too, but for algorithms... and it's not the same thing...

Once again, I agree and fully support you.

I remind all readers that the processes on the market are non-Markovian, with memory. The mathematical apparatus for such processes is undeveloped and complicated. In this thread we have only made a desperate attempt to reduce the process to a Markovian one. But, this is not the only way. Go for it!

Renat Akhtyamov:

The easiest confirmation of my words is that the price at the very beginning of opening a position on the real, will stand for a while in the middle of it, 100% !!!

Just don't trade in kitchens where the price always goes against you... Also check with other vendors...

Andrei:
Just don't trade in kitchens where the price always goes against you... Also check with other suppliers...

Andrei, it will be like this everywhere!

The kitchens copy cotier, just there this won't happen.

Andrei:
Just don't trade in kitchens where the price always goes against you... Also check with other suppliers...

Any DC, by its very definition, is a kitchen.) No matter how you choose, you will trade with a kitchen and nothing else.)

Reason: