From theory to practice - page 298

Renat Akhtyamov:

CADJPY now for sweets?

I don't trade junk.

Gentlemen!!! Fingers and toes trembling with impatience and thirst for cash. Can't get enough... I'm going to go and sleep it off.

Alexander_K2:

I don't sell junk.

clearly

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen!!! Fingers and toes trembling with impatience and thirst for cash. Can't get enough... I'm going to go and sleep it off.

And not the first day, mind you. Could be a tremor. I'd better see a doctor.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And not the first day, mind you. It's not impossible that it's a tremor. You should probably see a doctor.)

I'm just saying. Boring. I just read Yusuf's new post about super bulls and super bears. That's where it's beautiful! Romance!

Alexander_K2:

That's just the way I am. Boring. I just read Yusuf's new post about super bulls and super bears. It's beautiful! Romance!

Speaking of physics. If the speed of a deposit is brought nearer to the speed of light, its mass should increase. What's quantummech - bullshit).

In the future I will tell you why in "return to the average" strategies price suddenly rushes uncontrollably back from the average to the stop-out before it reaches it. But, this will be in the case of a publicized signal. To make my words weightier.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Speaking of physics. If the speed of a deposit is brought closer to the speed of light, its mass should increase. What's quantummech there - bullshit).

The mass of a plastic card does not change with the amount on it.)

Alexander_K2:
In the future, I will tell you why in strategies "return to the mean" price suddenly rushes uncontrollably back from it to stop out before it reaches the mean. But, this will be in the case of a publicized signal. To make my words weightier.

The most important thing in the sohastic system is that it doesn't matter where and why the price goes. Questions such as where and why will not be asked.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The most important thing in the sohastic system is that it makes no difference where and why the price goes. Questions like where and why are not asked at all).

Well, I don't agree about where, perhaps.

Reason: