Help for developers. - page 11

Another dispute - what time does the market close on Friday Grivinch ? I see at 00.00 GMT I am told that at 20.00 Grivinch on Friday the market closes

Zvezdochet:

what is the difference

1. input INPUT traile hedgeand simply traile hedge 2017.11.21 14:24:47

2. takeprofit GRID and takeprofit hedge

3. what is the difference between Close at stop and just Close and other stuff

1. input in English. "input".

"trail" is an abbreviation of the word "trailing" - i.e. trailing stop.

"hedge" means hedging. Read more about this concept in trading literature. 2.

2) TakeProfit Grade I explained above. Literally - "Takeprofit grid". I don't know exactly what it means. (see above).

Takeprofit hedge is the takeprofit of a hedging position.

3. "Close at stop" is a close at stop. "Close at stop is just a close.

Zvezdochet:
Another dispute arose - What time does the market close on Friday Grivinch ? I see at 00.00 GMT I am told that at 20.00 Grivinch on Friday the market closes

I do not know anything about that.

Реter Konow:

Both of these points I do not understand. Please explain in more detail.

MT has an in-house price cup. What's wrong with it? What kind of data do you need to keep in mind?

Draw a sketch of the desired tumbler and describe the functions it should perform item by item.

1.There is a ready-made glass of amts solutions, once installed there are sources, it looks like:

2. no history is written on the tumblr and there is no history, the developer sees no point in writing the history of the tumblr.

3. Download/install/view work/sources conveniently on gkfx.

4. Record the history of the glass - for example, the file is written by the Expert Advisor, and read/playback indicator.

5. Make a visualization of the cup history on the bar, make a visualization of the cup history. Ideas can be taken from the Bondar drive or something else.

Реter Konow:

Having an unconventional approach and a desire to do something good for people I've been in touch with for years, I decided to create a thread where I would try to help developers find solutions to their problems. As practice has shown, I have repeatedly found effective solutions to other developers' problems.

Anyway, if you want to know my opinion on how to solve your problem, feel free to contact me. First I will need to understand the essence of your problem, and then I will try to help. It won't necessarily be the codes. Perhaps just a new way of looking at the problem or a new direction for finding a solution. It depends on the complexity and scale of the problem.

Hello, I am eager to learn MQL4. Can you help me, are there any video clips? I am currently learning how to develop an EA in EA generator 4. I have made one EA but I cannot coded it. I can not open EA until the next signal. I tried to learn it from the website www.mql5.com but it did not work.

Asyll:

Hello, I really want to learn the MQL4 language. Can you help me, are there any video clips? I am currently learning how to make an EA in EA generator 4. I have made one EA but I cannot understand the code. I can not open EA until the next signal. I tried to learn it from the website www.mql5.com, but it did not work.

You should start by learning MQL5. This way you will not waste your time. If you stubbornly want to sit on the old terminal, I advise to ask questions in the special section:MQL4 and MetaTrader 4.

Asyll:

Hello, I really want to learn the MQL4 language. Can you help me, are there any video clips? I am currently learning how to make an EA in EA generator 4. I have made one EA but I cannot understand the code. I can not open EA until the next signal. I tried to learn it from the website www.mql5.com, but it did not work.

If you can help then previous speaker is right, watch this very short and tedious video about some advantages of mt5.

Forget about mt4, you don't need it, especially if you just start, and you have no programming skills.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

If you can help, then the previous speaker is right, watch this very short and tedious video about some advantages of mt5.

Forget about mt4, you don't need it, especially if you are just starting and you have no programming skills.

They don't need it, especially if you are a beginner and you don't have any programming inclinations. How have you learned to use manuals or have watched video clips? If you have any, I would be glad to get the link!

Asyll:

How did YOU learn from the manuals or watch any videos. If there are any links, I'd be grateful!

All taken from here, plus the official help, and the forum to help

Petr Doroshenko:

1.There is a ready-made tumbler of amts solutions, once installed there are sources, looks like:

2. there is no history written on the tumblr and there is no history, the developer sees no point in writing the history of the tumblr.

3. Download/install/view work/sources conveniently on gkfx.

4. Record the history of the glass - for example, the file is written by the Expert Advisor, and read/playback indicator.

5. Make a visualization of the cup history on the bar, make a visualization of the cup history. Ideas can be taken from the Bondar drive or something else.

2. history by the cup is, from my point of view, an unthinkable thing. I may be wrong, but the amount of memory required to record changes in all values in the beaker (which occur in milliseconds) is excessive. It is possible to record data over a small period of time by making a circular buffer inside and analyse the signatures of value changes. It is also possible to visualise the data in the form of curves on a graph, but only for a short period. This is not an easy task.

If you mean something else, please explain.

4. See point 2. Too much space is required. The file will grow by leaps and bounds. Reading it will slow down the entire program. Only a circular buffer with a small current period.

5. Visualisation of the data of the cup inside the EA or indicator is possible after the construction of the above buffer.

Reason: