Avalanche - page 384

I take it that avalanches, Loovina and KHORlavina have all gone by the bowl? That's a pity. At least there must be some temporary success. Von Niroba on his third account since the beginning of the year managed to make a profit, at least temporarily. The approach is more or less the same. You're letting us down, you avalanche-keepers, you're not living up to expectations.

gip:
I take it both Avalanche and LoVina and KHORlavina have gone by the breeze? That's a shame. Well at least there must be some temporary success. Von Niroba on his third account managed to make a profit since the beginning of the year, at least temporarily. The approach is more or less the same. You're letting us down, you avalanche-keepers, you're not living up to expectations.

You've got it all wrong. Everyone who wanted to, got Avalanche trading experts (there are plenty of them in the thread now) and are quietly making money. Some trade manually, without advisors. These people appear in this branch out of curiosity - it does not make sense for them to prove profitability of the Avalanche to someone - they see it on their trading accounts every day.

Most of those who have furiously vented their bile in an attempt to stifle the topic and steer the discussion towards pointless shouting of insults are queuing up with pleading letters to those who wrote and refined the experts. Their hypocrisy was obvious from the start.

So far, not a single person has managed to prove that Avalanche can be unprofitable (without explicitly fitting the initial conditions). The only more or less valid argument the arguers have made - a large number of flips in a row - is easily solved in three ways: "freezing" the Avalanche, "re-positioning" or setting Take Profit and Stop Loss, as I suggested a few posts ago. These solutions are for practical application, for real trading. When proven theoretically, "Avalanche" is all the more flawless and simple at the same time.

JonKatana:

Everyone who wanted to, got experts trading on Avalanche (there are enough of them in the branch even now) and are quietly making money.

Quotes from posts where they are and make money, otherwise it's a lie.

I don't like people trying to bullshit me.

You can make money on Avalanche if you have the right skills, but there were no such smart guys in this thread.

JonKatana: ...a large number of flips in a row is easily solved in three ways: "freezing" the "Avalanche", "rearranging" or setting Take Profit and Stop Loss as I suggested a few posts ago.

No amount of freezing and rearranging will break Bernoulli's scheme. It will still be a Bernoulli scheme with the same characteristics. But I'm afraid they haven't heard of Bernoulli on your planet...

gip:
I take it that avalanches, Loovina and KHORlavina have all gone by the bowl? That's a pity. At least there must be some temporary success. Von Niroba on his third account since the beginning of the year managed to make a profit, at least temporarily. The approach is more or less the same. You're letting us down, you avalanche-keepers, you're not living up to expectations.
Don`t flirt, are we avalanche sufferers, and our possible failures may somehow influence prosperity of the maître d`autotrade:-)))

khorosh:
Don't be flirtatious, are we avalanche-goers and our possible mishaps any way to affect the welfare of the maître d'auteur:-)))

Maybe. It's not like I'm rejecting indiscriminately. It would be interesting to see at least temporary success, a little extra information. And I say, it is a pity, but so far avalanches in this thread have not made even the first step - to obtain a strategy with a stable positive expectation of at least testing.

gip:

What if. It's not like I'm dismissing it out of hand. It would be interesting to observe at least temporary success, a little extra information. I say, it's a pity, but so far avalanches haven't made even the first step - getting a strategy with a stable positive expectation at least in testing.
You do not believe in the success of this strategy, so why are you so interested? And I have posted test results many times, including doubling my deposit in 5 days in May on microreal.

I'm not "that interested". These results are not serious, any tweaking gives super results. I, on the other hand, am interested out of nothing. Some people, for example, observe hamsters, informal pasta is given to them. You have something like that too. Curious :)

Here's what the avalanche hamsters do, the macaroni was provided by John Katana (copied from humour, don't know where the bears got it):

Возьмите пару длинных макаронин и разломайте их на короткие палочки, их должно быть штук пять-шесть. А одну палочку сделайте такой длины, чтобы она превышала длину щек хомячка на 0,5-0,8 см (в зависимости от величины самого хомячка). Запаситесь попкорном, садитесь перед хомячком и наслаждайтесь.
Хомячок деловито засунет все макаронины за щеку, одна - оппа, не влазит. Вынимаем все или часть макаронин, суем за другую щеку. Не влазит тоже. Черт. Вынимаем, суем за первую, от усилий выпадают из-за второй другие макаронины. Вздыхаем, собираем все в кучку, снова за щеку, не влазит, вынимаем, перекладываем, не влазит, вынимаем...

JonKatana:

You've got it all wrong. Everyone who wanted to, got Avalanche trading experts (there are plenty of them in the thread now) and are quietly making money. Some trade manually, without advisors. These people appear in this branch out of curiosity - it does not make sense for them to prove profitability of the Avalanche to someone - they see it on their trading accounts every day.

Most of those who have furiously vented their bile in an attempt to stifle the topic and steer the discussion towards pointless shouting of insults are queuing up with pleading letters to those who wrote and refined the experts. Their hypocrisy was obvious from the start.

So far, not a single person has managed to prove that Avalanche can be unprofitable (without explicitly fitting the initial conditions). The only more or less valid argument the arguers have made - a large number of flips in a row - is easily solved in three ways: "freezing" the Avalanche, "re-positioning" or setting Take Profit and Stop Loss, as I suggested a few posts ago. These solutions are for practical application, for real trading. When proven theoretically, "Avalanche" is all the more flawless and simple at the same time.

JonKatana:

So far, not a single person has managed to prove that Avalanche can be unprofitable (without explicitly fitting the initial conditions). The only more or less valid argument the arguers have made - a large number of flips in a row - is easily solved in three ways: "freezing" the Avalanche, "re-positioning" or setting Take Profit and Stop Loss as I suggested a few posts ago. These solutions are for practical application, for real trading. When proven theoretically, "Avalanche" is all the more flawless and simple at the same time.

The thread has certainly proved, judging by the number of responses, "there is something here". I would like to get "some summing up" from you, from which we will start to dance further.
Reason: