Bitcoin miner - page 17

prostotrader:

I am now verifying with the Hong Kong exchange so that I can convert Bitcoins into dollars immediately

And if bitcoins are held for a couple of years...

Igor Volodin:

And if bitcoins are held for a couple of years...

You could, of course, but I'd like to get my money back first, and then we'll see...

prostotrader:

Payback ~ 362 days

Your picture shows a payback of ~$20 and that's without electricity, so it's ~400 days.

And that's without the risk of increasing complexity, and there's always an increase.

As for bitfinex, they had problems with withdrawal of dollars and as far as I remember they are still there. The alternative is webmoney.

Комбинатор:

In your picture you have ~$20 and that's without electricity, which adds up to ~400 days.

And that's without the risk of increasing complexity, and there's always an increase.

Bitfinex has had problems with dollar withdrawal and as far as I remember they still do. As an alternative -- webmoney.

Hi!

In the picture - the current earnings, and sometimes $ 28 per day, on average ~ $ 3.2 per day is obtained (per card).

It depends on the algorithm currently being processed

Yes there were problems with withdrawal (long delays), but they pay.

Today, through them, the cheapest withdrawal is at once in dollars.

I will try it out...

prostotrader:

In the picture is the current income, and sometimes 28$ a day, on average ~3.2$ a day is received.

I just want to say that it is better not to count on a year of payback, for a year and a half ok.

Yes, there were problems with withdrawal (long delays), but they pay.

Double-check. Here is the news. After her updates on the status of withdrawal of USD do not remember, although it may be all ok.

prostotrader:

It depends on the algorithm that is processed now.

I see, in short this figure is inaccurate and you have to count on the facts.

Комбинатор:

I just want to say that a year payback better not count on, a year and a half okay.

Double-check. Here is the news. I don't remember any updates on USD output status after it, although it may be ok.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Added

But in this news, the first line reads

As noted in ourprior announcement, US correspondent banks continue to block international wires

This applies to American banks, and I have a Russian.

Added

This is what my rig looks like "live".

Bitfinex
  • www.bitfinex.com
The largest and most advanced cryptocurrencies exchange

prostotrader:

But this news item on the first line says

It also says they'll only handle withdrawal requests of $50,000 or more.

And it's not so simple with banks. There is a group of banks who set the tone, so if you get banned by someone in this group, it is very likely that no one will work with you at all because of the risk of getting banned by the same group for transactions with you.

There are (almost) no questions about the exchange itself. But they don't have pure dollars, only Tether USD, which have actual problems with banks. Maybe not any more, I am watching in the quarter of my eyes, as I am not relevant yet.

Комбинатор:
It also says that they will only process withdrawal requests of $50,000 or more.

Yes, I did, but they go on to say that they are working on dollar amount reduction (news from May)...

By the way, which withdrawal route, in your opinion, is the most profitable (Bitcoins are mined to NiceHash wallet) ?

Added

If the amount exceeds 0.25 bitcoins, they (NiceHash) transfer funds for 0.2% of the amount....

prostotrader:

By the way, in your opinion, which withdrawal route is the most profitable (Bitcoins are mined to the NiceHash wallet) ?

The most profitable way is to look at the facts.

The most accessible is probably webmoney. Get wmx wallet, then in the service to get a bitcoin address for your wallet and transfer. Then exchange to WMZ or WMR as you want. at wm.exchanger.ru, most often the rates are quite adequate and you can put your request in the betting pool.

The rest depend on the credibility of the exchangers, exchangers, etc. For example, there is wex.nz, which "like" the former btc-e there are many ways to withdraw for quid and rubles

Комбинатор:

The most affordable one is probably webmoney.

The most accessible is probably webmoney. To start a wmx wallet, then in the service to get a bitcoin address for your wallet and transfer. Next, the exchange to WMZ or WMR as you want. wm.exchanger.ru usually the rates are quite adequate and you can put your request in the pile.

The rest depend on the credibility of exchangers, exchangers, etc.. For example, there is wex.nz, which "like" the former btc-e there are many ways to withdraw for quid and rubles.

Thanks

Reason: