November registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 11

Vladislav Andruschenko:

deaf because you don't understand "what it is".

Seriously. Have you ever done any big projects?

Try doing a monitoring site, calculate how much time and money it will cost. Present a business plan to sponsors.

Everyone tends to think that everything is so easy, done in 5 minutes on their knees and then sponsors and golden mountains.............

No way!

I do not understand what you call a big project? A site for technical monitoring of competitions? Two weeks at most if I take it seriously. Why do I need it when I already have a technical contest monitoring site? Hold on about the sponsors, I haven't heard back from all of them yet. I'll ask for a quick reply tomorrow. I have not found any interesting for the traders contests. It is strange.

geratdc:

Not sure what you call a big project? A technical competition monitoring website? Two weeks tops if I'm serious about it. Why do I need it when I already have a technical contest monitoring site? Hold on about the sponsors, I haven't heard back from all of them yet. I'll ask for a quick reply tomorrow. I have not found any interesting for the traders contests. That's weird.

Of course they're not interested. Look at the last few contests. If big sponsors like a.... Б...... В..... Г...... Have given up on these contests.

That's what they all say. It takes 2 weeks if you do it. But you do it)) not to be dependent on others. Without sponsors, show what you've done. And then the sponsors will come around. If they see something good.
Sponsors are not fools either. They don't sponsor for charity but for their own publicity.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Of course they're not interested. Look at the latest competitions. If there are already big sponsors like a.... Б...... В..... Г...... Have given up on these contests.

That's what they all say. 2 weeks if you do it. But you do)) so that you are not dependent on others. Without sponsors, show what you've done. And then the sponsors will come around. If they see something good.
Sponsors are not fools either. They do not sponsor for charity, but for their own advertising.

My account has been deleted due to accusations of fraud by MQL5 Community administration, as the technical monitoring site was based on their "Signals" resource. Goodbye ))

it's strange that you were going to write a monitoring site in 2 weeks and didn't even understand how parsing works :-)

and the Signals service has widgets. - i haven't seen any reliance on Signals. normal parsing

Good afternoon, community, half a year has passed since the November contest ended on the real accounts. :( The organisers have still not fulfilled their obligations, the cups have not been sent, the prizes have not been paid. It seems that there is no point in waiting. Only one conclusion can be drawn...

Dmitry Chepik:
Good day, community, half a year has passed since the end of the November contest on the real accounts. :( Organizers have not fulfilled their obligations, cups are not sent, no prizes have been paid. It seems that there is no point in waiting. Only one conclusion can be drawn...

Not organisers, one organiser.

Well, you know what's going on, you've read the previous two pages.

Artem Prischepa:
Yeah, the hell with the awards. Just a bolt challenge, self-assertion ... :D

Where's the attached photo of the bolt.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Where's the attached photo of the bolt.

Here you go:

giant bolt

Alexandr Saprykin:

Here you go:

It's not easy to find a nut for it.

Alexandr Murzin:

It's not easy to find a nut for it.