Blue Dream. - page 6

You can't, you have to go through the whole module.

It would be nice if it were possible to set two adjacent time periods during optimization by entering dates, on one of which optimization would be performed as usual, and on the other one - testing with parameters found during optimization in each row of the first time period. As better parameters found during optimization do not always give better results during testing outside the optimization interval. This variant of the tester would allow to quickly and reliably estimate the Expert Advisor's performance and define the optimal parameters.

I connect from my home computer through a proxy and sometimes without a proxy.
Depending on what kind of internet connection I have.
I have to constantly go to the settings to change the connection method (check/uncheck "enable proxy server").
can this process be automated?

I'll add my dark blue one, then. They say that if you ask for it long enough, it might work. The customer service said no, at least for the near future. Well then let at least here for the history remains: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/51772 (I want to put a point on the chart).

P.S. I do not accept any hypotheses about why I need it. I have already heard them. I just want so much, that's all...

karakuts:
As the comedian said, "the dream is so blue, it's dark blue".
Question: How can I quickly navigate through the module text to the required function? (for example, in the dialog with function names, select the required one and move to its declaration)
Did you mean "in a drop down list" like, say, in VB? There is no such, of course, but you can search by pressing CTRL-F and entering a function type and name along with an opening bracket (e.g. int start( ). It seems that the search should stop at the function declaration line. And all entered strings are stored in the search dialog memory.

I want the terminal to warn me of possible news, after which things could be very, very bad :)))

It would be nice if the OrderClose() function would return the ticket of the order remaining after the partial close.

Up a branch. I wonder, though, what the dream was 10 years ago...

It's all a dabble.

The main thing is to invent a script so that when you press the "up" arrow on the keyboard, the price goes up; when you press the "down" arrow, the price goes down. Right" arrow - see what will happen on the next bar; "left" arrow - roll back the time if something is wrong. About Home and End buttons - it is scary to imagine! Creation of the World? Apocalypse?

Maybe someone here knows the "hotkeys" for such an event?

4ebur:
I'm also dreaming about mql debugger, a simple one, like in Borland C vintage :)

There's a debugger, what's wrong with it?

ugh, who got this crap out of the trash?) 2006...
Reason: