November registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 5

Dmitry Chepik:
Good day! Guys, almost two months have passed since the end of the contest! - No trophy,no prizes :( . I sentServer Muradasilov the address and purse number, first of all he replied that he was waiting for a later, wait, busy for now, but now he has stopped talking... Question: Do I expect prize money or forget and do not remember?

Well, well. How much prize money was there?

Probably the one in charge of the prize money poured it out at the gap, then took the trophy to the tsvetmet, and pissed the money away. ))) What now ... It came and went )))

PS So why don't you take part in contests on the methaquot after that. ))) (Bummer.

Where has this information been so far?

2018/01/30 01:14:36 Completed #203676 PeterHill

Server Muradasilov:
2018/01/30 01:14:36 Completed #203676 PeterHill
What does this mean?

Dmitry Chepik:
What does it mean?

Order placed. :-)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

The order is fulfilled. :-)

What order? Only riddles... For the first time, in ten years of acquaintance with Forex and participation in contests, I see such uncertainty with the prizes... For the first time I`ve seen such vagueness with the prizes... Even in the most forgotten brokerage company, the prizes were paid out at once!
In the purse, still nothing came. I don't know which order we're talking about...

Dmitry Chepik:
What order? All mystery... For the first time, in ten years of acquaintance with forex and participation in contests, I see such uncertainty with the prizes... For the first time I`ve seen such uncertainty with the prizes... Even in the most forgotten brokerage company, the prizes were paid out at once!
In the purse, still nothing came. I don't know which order we're talking about...

I was joking about the order. It was a website update. about the prizes, alas, I don't decide.

Wait, maybe the organizer is in business. It's still a user contest, not a large-scale contest from a broker who has a lot of BABL.

You're comparing a LOCKED brokerage house and a contest of 1 organiser! The prizes were only a consolation for the participants. If there were big sponsors like MetaQuotes or BROKER, then yes.

There were only 2 sponsors for this contest. It's all pro bono.

Wait, understand, forgive...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I was joking about the order. It was a website update. about the prizes, alas, I don't decide.

Wait, maybe the organizer is in business. It's still a user contest, not a large-scale contest from a broker who has a lot of BABL.

You're comparing a LOCKED brokerage house and a competition of 1 organiser! The prizes were only a consolation for the participants. If there were big sponsors like MetaQuotes or BROKER, then yes.

There were only 2 sponsors for this contest. It's all pro bono.

Wait, understand, forgive.

So, just waiting is annoying, would have known, didn't participate in this contest at all... Lost time on the contest itself, and now, even lose time to get the prize) would have said specifically: a year later, we'll pay the prizes and a trophy, or: Prizes will not, get out of here ... So is silent, in private correspondence, I have not received an answer, all covered in the dark ... Although, in the branch chirped something and silence...

The purpose of creating the contest, was for the benefit of this resource, to attract subscribers and traders. MetaQuotes, on the other hand, gave the go-ahead for it...

Since I came to the forum, I decided to write here to remind the organizer of the contest of his obligations, I rarely go to this resource after the November contest, some negative residue of cheating remained... Still no prize money... Well, three years wait for the promised... Waiting... I'm waiting for some kind of intelligible answer. I have enough patience.

I've already received a message from the second contest winner, from Indonesia, who is also puzzled, how could it be? )

The author has not been on the site for a long time, maybe something happened? Have you thought about it?
Reason: