how can I contact the website

I can not find any "contact" link.  

Use Service Desk in your profile - they will say you the direction where to write about.

thanks

hi,

I HAVE FUNDED MY ACCOUNT BUT WILE I TRIED TO PURCHASE AN INDECATOR, I RECIEVED MESSAGE THAT I HAVE NO CREDIT WHILE I HAVE MORE THAN 30 AND THE INDECATOR PRICE IS 25

PLEASE ADVISE 

As I know - the information about the credits are not updated on daily basis ... try to buy the indicator on Monday for example.

mlateeef:

hi,

I HAVE FUNDED MY ACCOUNT BUT WILE I TRIED TO PURCHASE AN INDECATOR, I RECIEVED MESSAGE THAT I HAVE NO CREDIT WHILE I HAVE MORE THAN 30 AND THE INDECATOR PRICE IS 25

PLEASE ADVISE 

Please don't SHOUT . . .  it makes it harder to read your post.    thank you.

Hi. I just registered as a Signal Provider a few days ago.  And I offer my signal for free of charge.  According to your statement specifies that "Besides, all paid signals should pass a test period of one month. During that period, they are checked for compliance with a number of requirements (there is no any test period for free signals, of course)."

The statement let me understand that if I offer a paid signal, I have to wait for a test period of 1 month. Right?  But my signal is free of charge, so I don't have to wait, Right?  I would like to know when my signal can be used or subscribed by other traders. 

Please anyone clarify me asap. Thanks 

i made a deposit i am using mt5 demo how can i switch to real account?

giacomo vaccari: i made a deposit i am using mt5 demo how can i switch to real account?
  1. Please post only in English on this forum. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation. 2013.08.09

2. As stated at the bottom of every page, MetaQuotes is not a broker. You must open a real account with a real broker.

3. Funds deposited to MQL5.com is for buying services offered (Signals, Market, and Freelance) They can't be used elsewhere or returned. Contact the Service Desk.

my password is not working

Darryll Harmon:
my password is not working
  • If it is password for real or demo trading account so ask the broker or create new account;
  • if it is password for Community tab in Metatrader so use your forum password or reset your password for the new one.
Reason: