Date encryption

The question is as follows :

There is a date 2017.09.01 00:00

It needs to be encrypted.

The final program will read the cipher from the file, decrypt it and check it against the current time.

The problem is that if the user swaps the letters in the cipher like DERTYUOIOPLKJM then the date may increase.

So the question is how to encrypt the date, so that in the case of changing the letters or their order the date does not increase?

Would it be better to encrypt it so that when the characters are transposed, the date cannot be read at all?

What's wrong with CryptEncode and CryptDecode?

Taras Slobodyanik:
What's wrong with CryptEncode and CryptDecode?

it's too simple, as Mr. Sukhov said,

I solved this problem years ago. Any discussion of your cipher will weaken its protection.

Respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:
I solved the problem years ago. Any discussion of your cipher will undermine its security.

Respectfully.

Is it OK that the AES and DES encryption offered by MQ is an open standard? And the other ciphers that are in use have open algorithms too. Secretaries, my ass...

Do you really think your grail will be broken for the sake of extending its validity?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Is it OK that the AES and DES encryption offered by MQ is an open standard? And the other ciphers that are in use have open algorithms too. Secretaries, my ass...

You can put salt in the encryption and no one will break it.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Do you really think that your grail will be broken for the sake of extending the expiry time?

I've noticed a common trend - people with a $10 cent are terrified of setting pivots, sl and tp, because a greedy brokerage company is desperate to stash the 10 bucks.

And people with securities of tens of thousands of dollars are not worried about it.

The same is with protection.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

If you encrypt it, you can stick salt on it and no one will break it.

What's with the salt, I don't get it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What's with the salt, I don't get it

Reason: