FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 180

OlegTs:
It would be good if they did, at least the others will be scared))
I've only got bro covered, now I've got alpa... I object! ))

OlegTs:
It would be good if they were shut down, at least the rest would get scared)).

I understand that we should be afraid, but they do not care, through a front man they may open a stochastic limit and that's it, and our money is where it will be)))

emotraid:
Can this alpa get shut down? Or is it just a fine?
what are you talking about? Alpa is a good company... I liked it... no delays in withdrawals... and not hundreds, tens of thousands of bucks though... I can't say anything bad about them... I liked it...

OlegTs:

It would be good if they were shut down, at least the others would be afraid)).

I have unpleasant memories of their branch in Minsk.

I do not need Alpari to be shut down, I have a deposit there.

emotraid:

So I understood that we should be afraid, but they do not care, they may just open a stochastic limit through some shells and no one knows where their money will be)))

Usually those who have grown out of short trousers, as Prival said, find better options, you're all ahead)).

We were barely catching our breath on Friday, I had fled the battlefield to the country house and Romanov was writing:

Weekly prices are almost unchanged, volatility from within, indicating a typical summer low.

Let's cover everyone and talk high... about classical music and weekend weather)

OlegTs:

Usually those who have grown out of short trousers, as Prival said, find better options, you're all ahead)).

We're here on Friday, I just barely escaped the battlefield to the cottage, and Romanov writes:

i fought to the last man ))) except for alpa and insta, i think there's a phiba in diamond... not many options )))

Rustbunch:
Let's cover everyone and talk high... about classical music and weekend weather)
and feed on the holy spirit....

emotraid:

oh how scary))) just looking at these priests in robes makes me sick - God have mercy )))) all of us, except our Soul, have a Spirit that determines our destiny and is a part of the Creator ... from whom to escape or from what? we come to this world to play, some are seriously stuck in the game, some are not ))))))

i.e. one must understand it ... i.e. the spirit ... the spirit breaks down after the first serious illness or some other ... then the interesting thing starts ...

not being a believer myself (sometimes I go to church)...with great respect for what is done by ministers...done and not advertised to them in view...

we came to this world to play - it's your world view for the moment (i think it will change later) ... so in fact it is the same religion ... just a different one ...

Vizard:

there are things that you come to understand only with age or after some upheavals ... some things are good and some are bad ... people need to understand this ... spirit ))) spirit breaks down after the first serious illness or so ... and then the fun part starts ...

not being a believer myself (sometimes I go to church)...with great respect for what is done by ministers...done and not advertised to them in view...

we came to this world to play - it's your outlook for the moment (i think it will change later) ... that is, in fact it is the same religion ... just a different one ...

agree.... and there is a difference between a minister and a minister.... different people out there, who are looking for what in the church.... there are businessmen too, it's understandable.... the only question is, is there anyone saint and sinless on this forum? ))))
Reason: