EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 48

forte928 писал(а) >>

The forecast made earlier is still valid...correction on M1...

The price is aiming for 1.4690...

How do you find the beginning (corresponds to the point of 2 waves of the wolf) and what are the gray dots (goals), small and large I understand that this is wave 5 and the goal of the wolf. But the structure on the minutes does not look like waves according to the wolf. If this is your refinement, then what is the essence

gip >>:
Это прогноз сегодня, а не на сегодня :)

Down today.

What other predictions do you need? The fact is that there is a bottom trend on the day and as long as it does not change we can draw dots, arrows, whatever we like.

strangerr >> :

>> down today.

Looking at Brent oil - price has broken the 38.8 level from $66.5 on the M30. So going down anyway, the question is how much 8)

Krotu >> :

Looking at Brent crude - price has broken the 38.8 level from $66.5 on the M30. So going down anyway, question how much 8)

Levels: 4580, 4520, 4470, watch and wait.

strangerr >> :

And at what level will the upward swing be ? :) I understand there should be a girl in a bikini with a flag to wave up :)))

TT comment

"The dollar hit a 2-week high against the pound and strengthened its position against the other currency pairs ahead of a report that may show a rise in key US economic indicators for the 5th consecutive month.
The 2-day FOMC meeting is expected to result in a decision by FOMC members not to change the current rate, which currently stands at 0 - 0.25%. On September 15, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said that the worst recession since the Great Depression is probably coming to an end.
Additional pressure on the pound could come from speculation that the Bank of England will leave the discount rate at a record low."

This week's main events: FOMC meeting, minutes of the latest Bank of England and Bank of Japan meetings, US real estate market data

EURUSD (6EZ9), H1

Krotu >> :

And at what level will the upward sweep be ? :) I understand there should be a girl in a bikini and with a flag to wave up :)))

It's up to anyone)))

strangerr >> :

I have everything present except 4520

How did it turn out if you can?

NikT_58 >> :

I have everything present except the 4520

How did it turn out if you can?

Now - the most important point - determining the important levels for today's session. These are, first of all, the highs and lows of the previous day. Then I "go down" to a smaller scale - 6 o'clock and o'clock (I never look any smaller), and determine the channel lines, as well as the levels of the previous "knee" (this is the visible bottom and top) of the previous wave. Then - Fibonacci levels, or rather - their modification - Di Napoli levels. I carefully record all these levels (values) in my notebook.
There are also interesting levels, which for some reason are almost absent in the literature - the so-called centres of rotation. There will be some arithmetic here. H1, L1,C1 - maximum, minimum, yesterday's closing prices
H, L highs and l lows reached today.

You calculate the centre of rotation as P = (H1 + L1 + C1) / 3
Then R1 Level 1 resistance = 2P -L
Support of level 1 S1 = 2P - H
Level 2
R2 = P +(H - L)
S2 = P - (H - L)
And third
R3 = R1 + (H - L )
S3 = S1 - (H - L)
The simplest tactic using these levels - if the price rises above the centre of rotation - we open a long position (buy) with a protective stop at the level of the centre of rotation. Below - open a short position (sell).

Reason: