Why are there so few signals from FORTS?

The question is why there are so few signals from the Moscow Stock Exchange, as well as from FORTS?

I searched, found 10 pieces, 4 from one author, and one signal I just burned myself to try it out (bad, by the way, that the minimum price is $30)

I have a lot of clients at Otkritie and BKS brokers, and I think there are enough algotraders among them.

MT5 is convenient for "signaling", these brokers have a lot of clients

may be i do not know something?

What do you think about it?

Viktor Vlasenko:

The question is why there are so few signals from the Moscow Stock Exchange, as well as from FORTS?

I searched, found 10 pieces, 4 from one author, and one signal I just burned myself to try it out (badly, by the way, that the minimum price is $30)

I have a lot of clients at Otkritie and BKS brokers, and I think there are enough algotraders among them.

MT5 is convenient for "signaling", these brokers have a lot of clients

may be i do not know something?

Who thinks what about it?

The difference is the approach to trading.

The difference is that people come to FOREX and they want to win a million dollars after they have invested 100$.

And people come to the FOREX market to work, knowing that the cheese is free only in a mousetrap ...

That is why there are far fewer people (and therefore fewer "signals") at the BIMEX (in Russia).

Regardless of the approach, there should be an order of magnitude more signals and subscribers when working on the Moscow exchange

as of January 1, 2017, BCS has 181,728 clients, Otkritie has 94,369 (I cannot vouch for the accuracy), which means that the market is huge

and Finam has autosurveillance, there is autosurveillance on MFD, and something else

and there are no signals on MT5

well, let's work on it

it would be good if they lowered the bar for russian citizens on the russian market

Viktor Vlasenko:

Regardless of the approach, there should be an order of magnitude more signals and subscribers when working on the Moscow exchange

as of January 1, 2017, BCS has 181,728 clients, Otkritie has 94,369 (I cannot vouch for the accuracy), which means that the market is huge

and Finam has autotracking, there is autotracking on MFD, and something else

and there are no signals on MT5

well, let's work on it

it would be good if they lowered the bar for russian citizens on the russian market

People are busy at the exchange, no one needs your signals!

There is also the concept of liquidity. There is no problem with it on the forex market, but on our stock exchange it is probably only on oil that there is a normal glass, that's all

there is also the concept of jurisdiction, which in the case of forex is not in favour of the client

prostotrader:

People are in the market, nobody needs your signals!

:)

I see, that's what this thread is about.

Viktor Vlasenko:

There is also the notion of jurisdiction, which in the case of forex is not in favour of the client.

If you think about jurisdiction, it means that you are not trading for 3 kopecks, in which case the signals do not matter. You either do it yourself or bank managers deal with it, and certainly not signal providers with an account of 100 cents.)

And you cannot trade on the exchange with cent accounts, you need an adequate amount. There are not many such signals on the forex market either.

Finam

The demand, as you can see from the screenshot, is there, so are the strategies

Now we need to have the same offer on MT5, technologically the platform is very good and convenient for that

What's wrong?

your signal has to be cheap (up to 50 quid) in order to be subscribed to

1) even if you take a crowd of subscribers - the signal must be cheap.

2) What is the profitability of the signal from the MSC and forex?

3) what is the point of a serious participant in the stock market of these pennies from the signals?

Reason: