September registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 18

Server Muradasilov:

О ...

Got the cup in the post, thanks.

Of course, it lacks a nameplate to whom and for what, it's kind of hungry without it... And in your old age you'll be remembering to your great-grandchildren - whether for dominoes in the yard, or for skiing in the 5th grade.

I suggest a caption - "MQL5 Traders Championship, September 2017, 1-2-3rd place".

Alexandr Murzin:

I received the cup in the post office, thank you.

Of course, it lacks a nameplate to whom and for what, it's kind of hungry without it... And in your old age you will remind your great-grandchildren - whether for dominoes in the yard, or for skiing in the 5th grade.

Engrave it yourself, so that the memory remains.

Alexandr Murzin:

Of course, it lacks a nameplate to whom and for what, it's kind of hungry without it... And in your old age you'll be remembering to your great-grandchildren whether it was for dominoes in the yard or skis in the 5th grade.

Take a nail and scratch a commemorative inscription. Only a decent one)))) For example: MQL July 2017 Best Forex Trader

Congrats again! All traders dreamt about it, but you got it. *Win

geratdc:

Take a nail and scratch a commemorative inscription.

You can also hollow it out with a chisel or chisel.

Server Muradasilov:

Oleg, can you please give us the substance ...

PutElena Kukharets in the tables

1) September

2) quarter

She will come one of these days. Let's make it up.

Alexandr Murzin:

Of course, it lacks a nameplate to whom and for what, it's kind of hungry without it... Yes and in old age you will remind great-grandchildren - whether for dominoes in the yard, or for skis in grade 5.

I'll send the plaques later to all the winners, to whom the cups were sent. The master screwed up everything he could - and could not - with the plaques ...

PS. Now catastrophically short of time, if possible ....... I'll get everything sorted out soon, there'll be a lot more time...

Cup

As the reigning champion, I simply must accept the challenge. Please register for September. Shock 777.

Alexandr Murzin:
As reigning champion, I must accept the challenge. Please register for September. Shock 777.

Did you wash the cup? Topped off with champagne and bottoms up. Or aren't you Russian?))

I wonder what capacity it has...))

Reason: