A bit of maths :) - page 9

Олег avtomat:

It's all interconnected.

Well, I won't interrupt. I wish you well.

Thank you. (chuckles) Likewise.

Dina Paches:

Thank you. Likewise.

Where are you?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/192255/page117

Регистрация участников на чемпионат реал счетов (центы) Июль месяц 2017 года .
Регистрация участников на чемпионат реал счетов (центы) Июль месяц 2017 года .
  • www.mql5.com
Добро пожаловать ! Запрещено: Пополнять и снимать с счёта средства во время проведения конкурса. Изменять кредитное плечо...

Олег avtomat:

It's all interconnected.

Well, I won't interrupt. I wish you every success.

I will add about the interrelationships:

If you take the example that I gave at the beginning of the topic (I did not give the name of the DC myself):

It would be theoretical if:

• spread was higher;//this order might not work
  • did not take into account a deposit;
  • the order execution was worse.

And it would have been unprofitable with a profit smaller than the commission.

I have enough reasons to respect that brokerage company for a long time. Time will show what will happen in the future.

You cited terms of another brokerage company. Who to trade with is your business, Oleg.

But it is not up to you to pass off your assertions as those of your opponents.

Each of us may be in a "mess" when we "get stuck" in something. I suppose you are just "in the nick of time" in this thread too.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Where are you?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/192255/page117

I'm not there.

Dina Paches:

I'm not there

There's no me where your footprints aren't in the sand).

Dina Paches:

I don't know if it's the commission, spread or animosity that's driving the wedge, but calling EURJPY a bad instrument is a wedge...

GBPAUD is a good instrument -- or so you call it bad too... What do you know, the commission and spread are huge...

And such great instruments as EURNZD and GBPNZD must be just terrible according to your mind... The commission and spread are just too big...

If you want to keep costs to a minimum, use EURUSD.

=========

That's the end of the bickering.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Have demo accounts been abolished or what?

Does the strategy tester take into account swaps from one day to the next? I haven't seen it reflected in the report.

geratdc:

Does the strategy tester take into account the swaps from one day to the next? I don't see it in the report.

Yes, it does.

Олег avtomat:

I don't know if it's the commission, spread or animosity that's driving the wedge, but calling EURJPY a bad instrument is a wedge...

GBPAUD is a good instrument -- or so you call it bad too... What do you know, the commission and spread are huge...

And such nice instruments as EURNZD and GBPNZD must be just terrible according to your mind... The commission and spread are just too big...

If you want the minimum cost, use EURUSD.

Please provide me the link where I stated that EURJPY is a bad tool.

Your conclusions on GBPAUD regarding me are wrong. Erroneous with respect to my other perceptions as well.

By the way, EURNZD is one of my favourite pairs.

If you enjoy twisting the words of your opponents, maybe you'd be better off continuing this with the gossipy "benches" rather than in a technical forum?

Dina Paches:

Would you kindly provide a link where I stated that EURJPY is a bad tool.

Your conclusions on GBPAUD in relation to me are wrong. Wrong about my other perceptions as well.

By the way, EURNZD is one of my favourite pairs.

If you enjoy flipping the words of your opponents, perhaps you would be better off continuing this with the gossipy "benches" rather than in a technical forum?

2017.07.17 07:48 2017.07.17 10:26 #25

And enough about that. The conversation is over.

Reason: