Strategy based on the "ZigZag" indicator - "Last ZZ50" - page 9

Vladimir, could you do version 2?, I would be very grateful, thank you very much in advance

petotodo:

Vladimir, could you do version 2? I'd be very grateful, thank you very much in advance.

I've lost track of the conversation. What's version 2?

Я цитирую:

Vladimir Karputov:

We are starting with version 2.xxx.

Point 1: Martin.

Vote for implementation!

Vladimir,

Is it possible, if you are so kind, to add days and hours of the EA as functionality?

petotodo:

Vladimir,

Could you, if you are so kind, add the days and hours of the EA as a functionality?

Days and hours you can, BUT: several questions on the job immediately arise from the "what to do when ..." series

• if the hours are not working
    • simply do not open new positions
    • close absolutely all positions
      • only profitable positions
      • only loss positions
    • close all positions
    • ... and 1,000,000 more options 😀

Vladimir Karputov:

Days and hours you can, BUT: there are a few work-related questions immediately in the "what to do when ..." series

• if the time is not working
    • simply do not open any new positions
    • close absolutely all positions
      • only profitable positions
      • only loss-making positions
    • close all positions
    • ... and 1,000,000 more options 😀

Vladimir,

We leave only profitable positions open

Thank you very much.

petotodo:

Vladimir,

Could you, if you are so kind, add the days and hours of the EA as functionality?

Last ZZ50.mq5 version "1.010"

Added a time limit for working hours:

• set work interval in days of week (for example from Monday to Friday)
  • WEEKLY schedule for an interval in hours and minutes - ie restriction on the hours and minutes is valid in the same way for every day of the week in the interval

Note: 1.009 - there was an error in finding the day of the week

Files:
Last_ZZ50.mq5  63 kb

Vladimir Karputov:

Last ZZ50.mq5 version "1.010"

Added a time limit for work:

• the working interval is set in days of the week (e.g. Monday to Friday)
  • WEEKLY timetable for work interval in hours and minutes - i.e. the hour and minute restriction applies ONLY to each DAY of the week in the work interval

Note: 1.009 - there was a Day of the week search error

Thank you very much for your efforts and speed

Have you thought about making point B as a breakout?
It would be interesting a version of this EA as a break in point B, when the point A is formed could position a Buy Stop in the case of a high tendency and a Sell stop in the low tendency, as in the image below.

Files:
breakout.jpg  50 kb

kwlin_089:

Have you thought about making point B as a breakout?
It would be interesting a version of this EA as a break in point B, when the point A is formed could position a Buy Stop in the case of a high tendency and a Sell stop in the low tendency, as in the image below.

This has not yet been considered.

Vladimir Karputov:

The strategy is based on the ZigZag indicator and pending orders. General principle:

Strategy based on the "ZigZag" indicator - "Last ZZ50"

Without going into details of the algorithm. If we assume an uptrend, the reason for buying is a breakdown of the high, i.e. closing of the candle above B. Correspondingly, the cancellation of the upward correction and transition to the zone of total selling is a downward breakdown of 61.8% of the C-B growth.
Reason: