The online KKM or new sticks in the wheels for freelancers - page 3

And when all the machines are sold out, we'll amend the law and "come on, we can work without cash registers".

It used to be the case that all IEs were forced to install cash registers, and then somehow it became unnecessary

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I have to pay about 30 thousand or close everything and go to the Worcester (...)

From 30,000 it is only a penalty ((()

And the equipment itself and maintenance in the first year of implementation with 1 cash register, according to my calculations, comes to 50 thousand

i don't count the problems with the cash register, its maintenance, etc.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

And when all the machines are bought out, we'll amend the law and "come on, you can work without a cash register".

It used to be that all IEs were forced to set up cash registers, and then somehow it became unnecessary

It was, but then they said that if clients don't ask for receipts, they can keep records in the income and expenditure ledger and that's it.

But now they have decided to cheat the tax authorities and instead of selling for 15,000 rubles, they write sales for 1000 rubles))) So they decided to introduce total control of all payments ((((.

So now we pay the insurance instead of the MHIF, everything goes to the tax office ....

Alexandr Gavrilin:

Exactly, the tax authorities do not care about the reasons for not having a cash register...

According to the latest information found on the net, I understood that I can sleep peacefully until July 1, 2018 (because payments are accepted only through the Internet, cash is not accepted, acquiring on the side of Yandex.kassa), then, if nothing changes in the law (I hope that the amendments will be introduced, because a wave of discontent will 100%)

Will have to spend money on a cash register, or go to a niche where cash registers are not applicable.

Yes yes, urgently set the cash register, connect Atoll (or look for that more expensive). The balance will not be at the end of the day to pass, then you need a safe and a room under the safe to equip all the rules - well, there lattice windows, an iron door, alarm system. Or contract with collectors to carry the rest at the end of the day... ...and you have to keep a cash book... Until you do all this, you can't sleep.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yes yes, put a cash register in place immediately, connect Atoll (or look for something more expensive). The balance will not be handed in at the end of the day, so you need a safe and a room under the safe should be equipped according to all the rules - there is a grate on the windows, an iron door, an alarm system. Or you could sign a contract with collectors to take away the rest at the end of the day...

Atol seems to be almost the only option at the moment with their cloud-based cash register.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

atol seems to be almost the only option at the moment with their cloud-based cash register.

Forget it, sleep well.

In general, why does everyone think that tax officials are scary and evil? Not true, they are all good and kind))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Forget it, sleep well.

Yes, for now I hope that the deferment until July 1, 2018 is applicable. Already broke my head looking for an answer, if I do not find it, I will call the tax authorities and let them explain to me clearly where to go and what to do.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

From 30,000 it is only a penalty ((()

And the equipment itself and maintenance in the first year of implementation with 1 cash register according to my calculations comes to 50 thousand

This is not counting problems with cash registers, its maintenance, etc.

i.e. it is cheaper to pay a fine)

The first time, yes, it is cheaper)) but the fine does not exempt you from buying a cct.

Then the penalties are harsher than the fine

Alexandr Gavrilin:

The first time, yes, it is cheaper)) but the fine does not exempt you from buying a cct.

Then the penalties are harsher than the fine.

I wonder how to make a refund after the purchase? The data on the purchase has already gone to the tax office

Reason: