Do books help you in trading?

Have books really helped anyone in trading? If so, what have you read?

It helped. For example, I put it under a table leg so that it wouldn't wobble and the computer wouldn't fall over )))

Maksim Levashov:
Have books really helped anyone in trading? If so, what have you read?

Here's a strange feeling I get from this question. Very often I try to answer like this: It's easier for me to list what has NOT. That's not an answer to this question. The answer is unequivocal: NOTHING!!!

Yes, of course.

Here, for example:

"International Economics", Kireev A.P.,Ch 2 2001 -488 pp.

I also asked myself, "What really helps me to trade profitably?" Books? - No. Reading websites? - Probably not either. What really helps? Trial and error method really helps.

Victor Ziborov:

I also asked myself, "What really helps me to trade profitably?" Books? - No. Reading websites? - Probably not either. What really helps? The trial and error method really helps.

The method of trial and error?

There is one, but it's expensive.

That's why the starter asked the question, he's right.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The scientific method?

That's why the topic-starter asked the question, he's right.

Isn't it cheaper by the book?

My school friend's father, an avid fisherman, once told a story:

He read in a newspaper that you can fish with the scraps of a cellophane bag. You can imagine the reaction of an avid fisherman... Pertovich rushed to the editorial office, found the scribbler and asked where and what kind of fish he caught on a piece of cellophane.

And here's the answer:

"I don't write for you to fish for the bait I suggested, but to write and get paid for it."

The same can be said of trading books. They weren't written so that you could make money from what's written in them, but to write them and get paid for that work...

Alexander Laur:

I was impressed by: "The Turtle Way" by Curtis, "The Long-Term Secrets of Short-Term Trading" by Larry Williams

Yes, Curtis Face has another good book - Trading Based on Intuition

Renat Akhtyamov:

The scientific method?

That's why the starter asked the question, he's right.

The rule of thumb is to test women).

But in trading it's good too...

I have many comments on different books ... all negative...

One book seemed to start making a good impression "Long Term Secrets of Short Term Trading" by Larry Williams - at first there were statements about TA not working - it's all primitive, etc..

I thought the author will propose something new! No way, he lambasted TA and ended up using it in his own way... so how not to be disappointed with the books

Интересное и Юмор
Интересное и Юмор
  • www.mql5.com
Форум алго-трейдеров MQL5
Reason: