Mining. Is it still relevant or not? - page 4

Renat Akhtyamov:
I don't think private citizens will participate in the generation of state-legalised cryptocurrency.

What does this have to do with the state? What state are you talking about?

P\S I'm from Bangladesh. Where are you from?

Evgeny Belyaev:

What does this have to do with the state? What state are you talking about?

P\S I'm from Bangladesh. Where are you from?

And while air mining is... I'm not gonna say anything.

PS

Me too.

In general, good luck to all who want to mine.

Renat Akhtyamov:

While mining is... I'll keep my mouth shut.

PS

Me too.

In general, good luck to all wishing to make money.

You look familiar, I've seen it somewhere.

Why don't you shut up, don't be shy.

That's also possible:

Renat Akhtyamov:
At the moment, not everyone has the ability to make transactions over the internet.

I think the topic of cryptocurrency started early.

Yeah, well, not everyone knows how to use it.

Evgeny Belyaev:

I know that face, I've seen it somewhere.

Don't be silent, don't be shy.

I added one word to my insignificant post in this thread.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Yeah, well, not everyone knows how to use it.

Well good, less people more pussy.... Profitdroll.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Well good, less people more pussy.... profitdroll.

I don't get it, normal freely convertible currency isn't enough?

You're welcome to mine and trade.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't get it, isn't normal freely convertible currency enough?

You are welcome to mine.

Cryptocurrencies are freely convertible.

There are no problems with it, the liquidity is of course lower than $, but higher than that of NorNickel, Severstal and Sberbank shares.

One of the largest farms in Russia. Total electricity consumption is 4,500 kWh/hour, 3,240,000 kWh/month.

Approximate total electricity bill, (at an average price for electricity) - 6,500,000 roubles per month.

The farm is equipped with reliable electrical wiring and a short-circuit protection system. The ventilation system, is built on what is claimed to be the best solution used in Icelandic farms.

More than 3,000 ANTMINER S9 miners in operation, with a total hashtray capacity of 38 PH/S.

Four technicians maintain the farm around the clock. They are assisted by special software to monitor and control the miners, as well as a video surveillance system.

And finally, the best part. This farm brings its owners about 20 Bitcoins per day or 600 Bitcoins per month (information at the beginning of 2017). At the current exchange rate it is a little less than 100 000 000 rubles per month

Когда серьезно подошел к майнингу
Когда серьезно подошел к майнингу
  • pikabu.ru
Влияет, только в обратную сторону. И вот почему. Как ты правильно сказал, на курс биткоина в большинстве своём влияет именно спрос/предложение. А новые майнеры спрос не формируют, т.к., собственно, майнят, а не покупают. Зато они формируют предложение. Ведь что было с биткоином до этого скачка? В основном использовался тупо в качестве валюты...

Alexander Antoshkin:

I do not know, I do not know I have there two 470 -x, 1 emsiy r9 380, 1 emsiy rx 580 + 5 card is constantly changing now this r9 380 nome, AMD rx470 costs 47000r, and on alibaba - 250$ (15k) one piece, 2*200$ two pieces (24k). Feel the difference - as our traders cheeky, I'll dig as I kulibin levorukov in the budget seven zeros to produce i.e. do themselves card circuit boards, the right memory, and composite buy from the manufacturer as you think will find?

How about just a built-in one? Give it 90% of the frame and stop, eh?

And if you upgrade the bios so that the computer current vidyuha stood????

And it's all solvable, like two fingers.... You just need to think about it and make a pro-mainer controller.

But the simplest and most elementary solution is to use transputers. Then nothing will boil.

That is, instead of increasing memory need to x-fold increase the capacity of the computer. 3-4 pcs. will correspond to the chip on the picture above, and will fit into an ordinary system unit.

Reason: