Mining. Is it still relevant or not?

Hello all. Actually, it's this.
My question is about making money. Maybe it makes sense to sell the power not to Mql5 but to other channels?
Well, who has something to say?
I hope the theme is not deleted.

MASTERXAYS:
Hi all. Actually, it's this.
Question about making money. Maybe it makes sense to sell the power not to Mql5 but to other channels?
Who has something to say?
I hope the theme is not deleted.

on four cards

CPU power is sold to the cloud, and you need a video card for mining. You can do both :)

Alexander Antoshkin:

on four cards

Alexander, switch to ethereum - they say it's more profitable.

Dmitriy Skub:
Alexander, switch to ethereum - they say it's more profitable.

Later, I'm just getting around to it.

Dmitry, what is the prognosis of this whole thing, in your subjective opinion, a Year, Two or three...........?

Alexander Antoshkin:

Later, I'm just getting the hang of it, getting the hang of it.

By the time you get the hang of it, all the good stuff will have been eaten.)

Alexander Antoshkin:

Dmitry, in your subjective opinion, what is the prognosis for this whole mess, a year, two or three...........?

I don't know what's on the minds of the officials - if they make it legal, it will be for a long time. Only the computer power will grow exponentially. There already seem to be networks out there for joint calculations.

You're already late, and so am I... Not only has the train left, but it has already arrived... Mining should have been 5 years ago, what 10 years ago. Now, even with 5 VCRs at 30,000 RUR, you can't mine anything...
They're going to mine .....

Vladimir Pastushak:
You're already too late and so am I... Not only has the train already left but it's already arrived... Mining should have been 5 years ago, what 10 years ago. Now, even with 5 videocameras at 30,000 RUR you can't get anything to mine...
They are going to mine .....

what's wrong with .... you can hang yourself with monitors like in a pit, )))

the heat in the flat is like in the south all year round, you can lie and purr, and you have enough for milk and kitteh

that's how the public ac page/ income on five cards in the neshesh https://new.nicehash.com/miner/1By78M54xq1neqneZFrifYUEVGQavvPXVg looks like.

a few don't lie, enough for milk...

1By78M54xq1neqneZFrifYUEVGQavvPXVg - NiceHash
1By78M54xq1neqneZFrifYUEVGQavvPXVg - NiceHash
  • new.nicehash.com
Заметьте, пожалуйста, что эти значения только приблизительные и основываются на вашем текущем темпе майнинга и они могут быть со временем изменены. Был использован курс обмена 1 BTC = . Подробная статистика майнинга Активные воркеры...

Vladimir Pastushak:
You're already late, like me... Not only has the train left, but it's already arrived... You should have been mining 5 years ago, what 10 years ago? Now, even with 5 videocameras at 30,000 RUR you can't make anything...
They're going to mine .....

- Tell me, where is the train to Odessa?

- It's gone.

- Hello! Where to?

Of course it is, especially lately when crypto has been growing well

Reason: