The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 38

Mathemat:

Not impressed, avtomat. Equity is steadily below balance, which means you're in the hole all the time.

I'm not here to impress you. My job is to increase my deposit. Can you tell the difference?

Or do you want to tell me how to impress you? Show me yours!

avtomat:
currencies
which pair? or was there more than one at the same time?

Tantrik:
Can you be more specific? Which pair? Or was there more than one at the same time?
Several at the same time - with a sufficient deposit (which hasn't been reached yet), quite a large number of instruments may be traded at the same time. This is yet to come.

avtomat:
Several at the same time -- with a sufficient deposit (which has not yet been reached), quite a number of instruments can be used at the same time. This is yet to come.
which pairs were traded?

Tantrik:
which pairs were traded?
are you kidding me? ;))))) Who the fuck cares? If there will be an opportunity - when the deposit is still small and when it gets big enough - they will trade futures, stocks - anything that moves :))))))))

avtomat:

I'm not here to impress you. My job is to increase my deposit. Can you tell the difference?

Or do you want to tell me how to impress you? Show me yours!

That's right, Automat... Keep on writing and show me more stats so the local losers will be stifled...

show them how to make 1000% profit in one year... give it to me :)

avtomat:
are you kidding me? ;))))) Who the fuck cares? It will be possible - when the deposit is still small and when it gets big enough - they will trade futures, stocks - anything that moves :))))))))

No rather you, the big difference - what is the secret?, why have all positions never been closed - so that equities match the balance?

I have my doubts about it.

Tantrik:

No rather you, big difference - what's the secret?, why didn't all positions close once - what would the equities match the balance?

big doubts about what's next.

I don't care much about your doubts.

avtomat:
I don't care much about your doubts.
It all makes sense to me. :))))

Tantrik:
It all makes sense to me already. :))))
here's how....
Reason: