What does a fair formula for rating Signals look like? - page 6

igrok333:
Man, I did not know that if a man manages a PAMM, all investors' money will be displayed on his balance in the terminal.

i have seen a lot of accounts that make deposits and withdrawals. i didn't realise why. i thought it made the yield curve more attractive. it looks like pamm.

Well, for example,Ninja Trainer- don't you think a trader wants to spend so much money all the time (deposit - withdrawal)? I've seen this type of trainer with millions of profit (the one I saw stopped at about -50% of deposit).

This is what is really lacking in signals - the construction of balance and funds charts for a certain period. When the signal has a history of 1-2 years, then on the chart everything is already merging (as, for example, in this same signal).

On the rating - this is the impression that you judge by TOP on the home page of the formula. Sort out those you want and go through at least 5 pages - everything is fine there. You do not have to immediately sign up for what is at the top.

If only sorting would exclude martins, grids, overclockers (who have a lot of deals at one moment and all) - it would be too expensive, because it takes much time to review them.

Is anyone aware that it is possible to analyse signal bases directly from experts and even subscribe/subscribe to them automatically?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/signals

It is absolutely not serious to talk about ranking, suggesting a one-way approach "let's take this parameter as the main one, and this one as well" and having no practical experience in solving such issues with public responsibility. Many times we have already explained the complexity of the problem and how we have successfully solved it.

I recommend for "clueless people" to see the full-featured rating filtration, sorting, adjustment to your broker, warnings and detailed statistical reports of each signal, including slippage. Everything looks even better in the terminal, where the list of signals is initially filtered to the capabilities of a particular account.

This is so that not to make silly statements about the bad intent followed by "I may be wrong".

Документация по MQL5: Управление сигналами
Документация по MQL5: Управление сигналами
  • www.mql5.com
Управление сигналами - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

George Merts:

But can you give me an example of at least three signals with own funds of $3K or more?

sort by means
Galina Bobro:

Well, for example,Ninja Trainer- don't you think a trader wants to spend so much money all the time (deposit - withdrawal)? I've seen this type of trainer and I've seen millions of them go in the red (the one I saw stopped at about -50%).

This is what is really lacking in signals - the construction of balance and funds charts for a certain period. When the signal has a history of 1-2 years, then on the graph everything is already merging (as, for example, in this same signal).

On the rating - this is the impression that you judge by TOP on the home page of the formula. Sort out those you want and go through at least 5 pages - everything is fine there. You do not have to immediately sign up for what is at the top.

If only we had sorting that would exclude martins, grids, overclockers (who have a lot of deals at one moment and all) - it would be a waste of time, because it takes much time to review them.

yes, there is an initial deposit of 300, and this is the minimum deposit for opening a signal at A******.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Does anyone know that it is possible to analyse signal bases directly from experts and even subscribe/subscribe to them automatically?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/signals

Oh my gods! Really didn't know that. Thank you very much! It's called a lifetime of learning. Made up all the nipple systems through webrequests.

Gone to use it then.

Galina Bobro:

Oh, my gods! I really didn't know. Thank you so much! A lifetime of learning. Been making up all the nipple systems through webrequests.

Gone to use it then.

There's more for four.

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/signals

igrok333:
nothing is clear

SIGNAL_BASE_DATE_PUBLISHED

Date the signal was published (when it became available for subscription)

SIGNAL_BASE_DATE_STARTED

Start date for monitoring the signal

isn't it the same?

Print these two parameters for the selected signal in the terminal, then look at this signal in the signal showcase. Everything will become clear at once.

igrok333:
отсортируйте по средствам

Well, I've sorted and I can't find any with a real deposit over $3K ! Probably not a good search. Can I at least have a look at three signals, which, according to you, are "plentiful"?

No, it's just frustrating, though - there's no way to see the history of orders/transactions, is there? Well, for the rest of the parameters there is a selection... The idea was to remove all martin etc. programmatically.

George Merts:

Well, I've sorted it and I can't find one ! I guess I'm not looking hard enough... Can I at least have a look at the three signals that you say are "plentiful"?

Come on, I just looked and immediately saw -https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/311097 - was the assignment over 3k? It's true that the broker here is strange, sometimes the servers of centoviks and real are called the same

Example of getting data on signals in the terminal (it is recommended to click once in the "Signals" tab to swap the base):

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                Trade Signals.mq5 |
//|                              Copyright © 2016, Vladimir Karputov |
//|                                           http://wmua.ru/slesar/ |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2016, Vladimir Karputov"
#property link      "http://wmua.ru/slesar/"
#property version   "1.00"
#property description "Получение различной информации о сигналах."
#property description "Тестирование возможностей."
//| Script program start function                                    |
void OnStart()
  {
//--- запрашиваем общее количество сигналов в базе 
   int total=SignalBaseTotal();
   //total=(total>5)?5:total;
   Print((long)TimeCurrent());
//--- цикл по всем сигналам 
   for(int i=0;i<total;i++)
     {
      //--- выбираем сигнал для дальнейшей работы 
      if(SignalBaseSelect(i))
        {
         //--- получение свойств сигнала 
         long   id    =SignalBaseGetInteger(SIGNAL_BASE_ID);          // id сигнала 
         long   pips  =SignalBaseGetInteger(SIGNAL_BASE_PIPS);        // результат торговли в пипсах 
         long   subscr=SignalBaseGetInteger(SIGNAL_BASE_SUBSCRIBERS); // количество подписчиков 
         string name  =SignalBaseGetString(SIGNAL_BASE_NAME);         // имя сигнала 
         double price =SignalBaseGetDouble(SIGNAL_BASE_PRICE);        // цена подписки на сигнал 
         double equity=SignalInfoGetDouble(SIGNAL_INFO_EQUITY_LIMIT); // процент для конвертации объема сделки 
         string curr  =SignalBaseGetString(SIGNAL_BASE_CURRENCY);     // валюта сигнала 

long published=SignalBaseGetInteger(SIGNAL_BASE_DATE_PUBLISHED);
         long started=SignalBaseGetInteger(SIGNAL_BASE_DATE_STARTED);

if(published==started)
          continue;

Print("id: ",IntegerToString(id),", name: ",name,
               ", PUBLISHED: ",(datetime)published/1000,
               ", STARTED: ",(datetime)started/1000);
        }
      else PrintFormat("Ошибка выбора сигнала. Код ошибки=%d",GetLastError());
     }
  }

(This example will print signals with SIGNAL_BASE_DATE_PUBLISHED not equal to SIGNAL_BASE_DATE_STARTED).

Files:
Reason: