What is the income from freelancing? Is it worth the hassle to learn mql? - page 9

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

This is true for everyone. I've given up writing EAs and programs with TOR of more than 10 lines of text, they are a pain in the ass and the output is 5 kopecks.

In fact, cut off ~90% of the work.

---

Most unpleasant, get bad feedback or arbitrage, it is trying to avoid by all means, but the penultimate order came out with the arbitrage of the software error site, or his illogic.

I took an order, tortured it all day long, consulted the forum - no solution was found, it turned out that the terminal is not able to do what it was supposed to do. The customer pressed "Arbitrage".

Agreed with the customer to change the job as long as there was no arbitrage. They changed the task to something they could not make for 2 weeks, as he put it.

The software gave me a few hours, the customer was very happy, he needed it more than the indicator and the price was lower than the real one.

He immediately accepted the job, we closed the job, but in the end I and he got arbitrage, but he was luckier - his arbitrage was lost, and it is also sad for him, because several orders and a verified profile.

For me to have 2 arbitrations for my 33 jobs is a very bad statistic, now it's hard to win a job.

Administration refused to solve the problem, although the bug is on the logic side of the service.

It is very sad.

I have one arbitration not in my favour. I have taken something that is technically impossible to perform using mql, I think it was my fault.

Could it be done theoretically? You could. Just thank you, I was already at the beginning of my career here, I did $10 worth of calculations in dll, it was enough just not to get arbitrage, I decided with my rating, it is easier to get arbitrage than to do for a penny what a man wants.

Arkadii Zagorulko #:

I have one arbitration not in my favour. I took something that technically cannot be done using mql, so I think it was my fault.

Theoretically it was possible? You could. Just thank you, I was already at the beginning of my career here, I did $10 worth of calculations in dll, it was enough just not to get arbitrage, I decided with my rating it's easier to get arbitrage than to do for a penny what a man wants.

You intrigue me, I wanted to see this job :)

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Intrigued, I wanted to see the assignment :)

Yeah, it seemed like a piece of cake. That's why I took the job without really looking into it.

I mean, it's a shame, of course, but at least you're not the only one :)

Arkadii Zagorulko #:

Yeah, it seemed like a piece of cake. That's why I took the job without really looking into it.

I mean, it's a shame, but at least you're not the only one here :)

Here's my job, and it seemed so easy. Fortunately, the client was accommodating.

Вопросы от начинающих MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5
Вопросы от начинающих MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Подскажите пожалуйста, такой показатель тестера в жизни реален? И хороший это или плохой результат за год с депо 3000...

Well, I have something similar. I'll keep silent because if someone smarter than me says that it can be solved by means of mql, I'll be very disappointed and will believe that it cannot be so :)

By the way, here is the result:

8 %, marked in red. It's the most important thing.

I.e. someone who has 20 jobs, 12 on arbitrage and one not in his favour, has the same rating, fair enough, nothing to say.

If a person chooses me, and 99.6% get what he wants, without the hassle of figuring out the circumstances in the arbitration, it's nothing.

It would be fair if percentage was counted as total jobs/arbitrations (and here's an important point, if arbitration job is closed due to lack of customer, this should not be counted)

I don't feel this rating means anything. It used to. Now most of the requests go to someone else.

If I want to rate a performer here, I look at the ratio of personal work. Most customers order more than once. I.e. if it's 20%, most people who make more than one order don't want to deal with this developer.

If they apply repeatedly, it means that they get what they want, and it is good for the service, not only in terms of "a penny", but also the fact that the customer after the work is not thinking something like: "How did I manage to make an order here".

Arkadii Zagorulko #:

Well, I have something similar. I'll keep silent because if someone smarter than me says that it can be solved by mql, I'll be very disappointed and will believe that it cannot be :)

I sometimes like to solve extraordinary problems when I'm in the mood and have time. I wanted to take a look at it but... alas.

I once worked for a construction company, not a small one, with 28 people in the office. I came in as an electrician, after 2 weeks I was put in charge of electricians. I was doing very well, the deadlines were 30-40% earlier than they had always been, they started winning more tenders and there were more projects.

When I joined, I was surprised that they were struggling with the simplest task for 3 days, although there were no complications there if you connect your erudition and find a workaround. They draw technical documentation in the office by photos, but in fact not much comes together.

I left there in 2013, or rather they left, or I left myself, having not been able to stand all this fuss. Director of the office is so self-righteous asshole, thought only he was right (forgetting the fact that he raised the whole office) took the path of development is not straightforward, and on the diagonal, well, as always at the extremes of foremen and foremen. The office is still breathing, but a little weak, my cousin there advanced from electrician to power engineer, the guys ran over to the competition.

So that's the point, sometimes people still call me and ask for advice on how to do this and that, it's even embarrassing, but not everyone can solve the puzzles.

I like to solve a difficult problem, or at least try, and you've denied me that :)

You have to order personally, not with a finger in the sky. I ordered from Fedoseyev, I knew from the forum and read his articles. He did it in 24 hours, without any problems. I don't give a damn what kind of arbitrations and courts he has.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You have to order personally, not with a finger in the sky. I ordered from Fedoseyev, I knew from the forum and read his articles. He did it in 24 hours, without any problems. I do not care what kind of arbitration courts he had.
Yes, it is better to look for performers on the forum, by activity on the resource.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You have to order personally, not with a finger in the sky. I ordered from Fedoseyev, I knew him from the forum and I read his articles. He did it in one day, without any problems. I don't give a damn what kind of arbitrations and courts he has.

That's great, but there's not enough Fedoseyev for everyone.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Took the order, tortured it all day, turned to the forum - no solution was found, it turned out that the terminal did not know how to do what was needed. The customer clicked "Arbitrage".

My first job I tried arbitrage too because the price had to be changed. There was no such functionality at that time. We applied to arbitration, but they were not helpful in this matter and left it as it was and refused to close by arbitration. As a result, the unit is hanging, but with no upside for any party.

If the issue is resolved normally, you can ask for feedback to mention that arbitration was rashly chosen as a way to change the condition of the job, and the developer is very accommodating and relaxed about compromises, etc.. And then, in correspondence with a potential customer who is afraid to contact a problematic developer, refer to these reviews. It's understandable that it's unnecessary loops, but there will still be some protection for the future.

Reason: