What is your trading strategy?! - page 5

Put three edler screens for you - everything is as clear, reliable and simple as a Kalashnikov))

Petr Baskakov:
put three edler screens for your account - everything is clear, safe and simple - like a Kalashnikov :)

You may use a simple zigzag or fib...
the main thing is money management)

i've read that you don't have any extra money, so it's better not to trade yet.

Ales Kolomenas:
I need a profitable tool by hand. I don't trust robots very much...

That's silly... How can you not trust robots?

A robot will always do exactly what it was programmed to do.

If it was pre-programmed to open a trade at such and such conditions, do you think the robot will start to cheat and will not open it? Yes, it will!

And if it is pre-programmed to "lose deposit" - will it, do you think, feel sorry for your deposit? He will definitely do it !

I do not trust robots very much. The more so because all errors in them have been erased a long time ago and they do exactly what their TS prescribes.

George Merts:

That's ridiculous... How can you not trust robots?

I agree 100% If a robot fails, it's not the robot's fault, it's the algorithm in it.

Dear Ales. Someone else's TS will not help you. You have to build your own. I have been trading for about 11 years. It has only been working out since September 2016. My TS is waiting for a calm market, looking for the calmest pair and trading from highs downwards, from lows upwards to support-resistance lines. That is, it's the well-known range trading on a flat. But it is unlikely to succeed. This is not a science, this is, as they say, an art. And I would say it's religion. That is, a belief in their TS. You have to suffer for it.

Ales Kolomenas:
Please share your trading strategy, and preferably help me pick a strategy at 0.01 lots for $ 100, my family has two children and loans, I can not even count on a bigger deposit, thanks a lot, colleagues!

I have a trading strategy. Just for 100. I am looking for 3-4 people. Ready to share. The number of vacancies is limited. Trading time - minimum, return - maximum. Experience stop out - mandatory. By the ears to pull and on the forum will not lay out.

Vladimir Varvaruk:

There is a trading strategy. Just right for 100. Recruiting 3-4 people. Ready to share. The number of vacancies is limited. Trading time - minimum, return - maximum. Experience stop out - mandatory. By the ears to pull and on the forum will not lay out.
I wrote to the post

Ales Kolomenas:
Email me.
Also post here when you get another stop-out with a great strategy.

George Merts:
Also, post here when you get another stopout with a great strategy.

Nice picture by the way. It seems that the man is experienced and understands that Forex is a fraud. He understands that it's not bulls that move the market upwards but the overabundance of bearish deposits...

if you need a lesson or two on how to make money from forex
Reason: