1к15 - page 9

what is this EA essentially? it's not mts! It is purely watching for the opening of new orders and moving the stop to breakeven. Really, enough of this bullshit. As much as I have searched for similar Expert Advisors, I have not found anything more or less suitable. I think nobody has ever thought about it. I do not know what you do not like about this idea. It's not a martini or an antimartini or anything like that. 10 quid I'll pay. I'll symbolically post it here on the forum. It's possible that we could continue to partner up, but with a more serious amount of money.

suleiman:
what is this EA essentially? it's not mts! It is purely watching for the opening of new orders and moving the stop to breakeven. Really, enough of this bullshit. As much as I have searched for similar Expert Advisors, I have not found anything more or less suitable. I think nobody has ever thought about it. I do not know what you do not like about this idea. It's not a martini or an antimartini or anything like that. 10 quid I'll pay. I'll symbolically post it here on the forum. I have no idea how to use it in the future.

The codbase has many virtual trading Expert Advisors in the tester. For your purposes I will try them for a couple of years, trades starting from 200, if I get good equity I will be the first one to queue to become a pocket klavadav.

apP. Still need it. who among the programmers doesn't want to get 10 quid for 30 minutes?

salim, go to Job and offer your terms there.

A coder gets paid not for the time he spends coding a particular order - but for his experience, the result of which is the ability to do it quickly and without screw-ups. This experience appears to be worth more than your $10.

Mathemat:

A coder gets paid not for the time he or she spends coding a particular order - but for his or her experience, which results in the ability to do it quickly and without screw-ups. This experience appears to be worth more than your $10.

+1

150 quid is clearly not enough for my EA code

suleiman:
150 quid is clearly not enough for my EA code

It's not "the code doesn't work", it's that you don't have the money.

(They're so greedy for money. )))

if anyone would like to contact me in person

suleiman:
(They're so money-grubbing around here. )))
You see, they earn it, not take it from a drawer :)))
You are just being unproductive here. If you really want to get an EA for reasonable money, write the ToR and post it in Work. The prices there are very reasonable and there is a choice.
Reason: