What is your trading strategy?!

Please share your trading strategy, and preferably help me pick a strategy to 0.01 lot for $ 100, I can not pull the deposit more, my family, two children, loans, a larger deposit and can not even count on, thanks a lot colleagues!

That's why they invented Signals.... for those who can't trade on their own...

I have a 100$ account, the equivalent of 1000 Regular Depot, otherwise you'll enter the pitchfork very quickly...

pss: i personally do not want to give away my system... i don't know how others do it... for me it's a trade secret... i've been collecting it for a long time... i don't think anyone will share it... i am naive to think so...

Ales Kolomenas:
I can't make a bigger deposit, I have a family, two kids, credits, I can't even count on a bigger one, thanks a lot in advance, colleagues!

If you have credits, then you know the future (if you have promised to give money from the future, then you know you have it).

Consequently, the TC for you is as simple as it gets.

You look, you see that the instrument will be higher in the future - open to buy, and close on the maximum. At the same time, you open a Sell position and TP is set where the minimum will be.

I think with your gift of seeing the future you will get rich very fast.

When you are an amateur amateur trader, it is better to do 1-5% yourself or invest in a professional who makes 15% a month and you will get 7.5% for a client.
When you are an amateur trader, it's better to make 1-5% yourself, or to invest in a professional who makes 15% a month and 7.5% to the client.
When you learn to trade on a demo account, you should learn to make a stable 10% profit every month and then you should switch to the real account.

Some people here have spent a year on developing their trading systems. if you take a salary of $300 per month, this trader has spent 12 months working on this system, which is $3,600.
But there are people who spent three years on the development, and it is already 10800 dollars, would anyone be willing to pay such money for a trading system?
they are not willing to invest, they say, "tell me in 5 minutes a trading system and I will trade on it".

You can buy a ready-made TS or develop it yourself. you can buy a ready-made house or build it yourself. in the first case you just pay for the time the builders spent on the construction of the house. it is true what they say: time is money.

If a person earns 1000 quid a month, his or her labor is worth 1000 quid. Money is also energy.

On the one hand, there are traders who know how to trade but do not have much money to put on the initial deposit. on the other hand, there are people who have a lot of money but do not know how to trade.

There's no way to share that.
For example, I do 30 pull-ups and you do 2-3 and you ask me to share how?
There is nothing to learn here, you have to wait years for the result, and it entirely depends on you.

Ales Kolomenas:
I can't afford to pay more, I have a family, two kids, credits, I can't even count on a bigger deposit, thanks a lot in advance, colleagues!

If this amount is critical for you, don't even start, take a dime 10 quid and experiment, maybe after a couple of years of hard work and understand something. Of course, there are exceptions...

Thank you, but I still haven't figured out which one to do, ((((

Ales Kolomenas:
I have a family, two kids, credits, I can not even count on a bigger deposit, thanks a lot, colleagues!

I cannot even count on a bigger deposit.

If you do 10% a month, you will only have enough money for electricity and communication. It's more likely not enough for that either.

It is better to train on a demo, and a hundred on credit.

Using another's TS is not useful, because it is designed for certain abilities of the trader and his character.

If you make a TS, then only to yourself.

Alien TS can be compared to a skater's or a hockey player's skates or a musician's instrument.

Would you be able to use it so masterfully?

Can you use them so masterfully?

He can if you give him a stable earning, maintenance-free expert).
Reason: