Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 115

Alexandr Murzin:

It's on.

Come on, come on...

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

As I started the competition a week late, I had no intention of winning any nominations.

But once I saw how the Recovery Factor (RF) was counted, it was immediately clear that I could easily win the second nomination.

I have already written about this. You just need to make a lossless trade and close 1 order with -0.01 and the QF will be at its maximum, since QF = Profit / 0.01.

So I did. And I got the highest FV right away. And then I purposely closed several more orders with a minus to lower it. I.e. I should not have included it into formula.

But I still do not understand how PV is calculated in signals.

Here's what to highlight and read above about the grandmother

Renat Akhtyamov:

Here's something to highlight and read above about grandma

Since it is said that 95% lose in forex, it is natural that many do not have the brains to understand it all.

And many have been talking for over 100 pages, and other than grannies and street jargon they don't know anything.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Since it is said that 95% lose in forex, it is natural that many don't have the brains to understand it all.

And many have been babbling on for over 100 pages with nothing but grannies and street jargon.

I don't get it. Do you put yourself in the remaining 5%?

And if I add that 99% of the remaining 5 lose, but only later, how much is left?

The odds of losing are initially 0.5. Then we'll lower it, i.e. we'll leave only 5% out of 100, and so on...

To put it in perspective, the remaining 5% are 20 times more likely to lose after they have left the general mass.

I would have been in first place a long time ago. I almost was.

but that's probably because i've had no connection to the server for over 3 days........

If only a lizard hadn't crossed the road :-(.................c

Are there any more of them alive?

Throw me a screenshot of the rating at least. The site is not viewable.

Renat Akhtyamov:

So, are there any more of them alive?

Throw me a screen shot of the ratings. The site is not viewable.

From those in the body, so far:

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Of those in the body, so far so good:

Thank you!

What I don't like is that the table only has nicknames. It would have been clearer if it had been a name and a first name.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Thank you!

I do not like that the table contains only nicknames. It would have been clearer if the name and surname had been there.

I agree, not very comfortable.

I always place 6-7, a couple of times I get to 2 and then back to 7.......... I must have put my shoes on the wrong shelf ......... or not eaten the porridge, because of this expert does not have the strength to close minus trades ....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I agree, not very comfortable.

I always place 6-7, a couple of times I get to 2 and then back to 7.......... I must have put my shoes on the wrong shelf ......... or not eaten the porridge, because of this the expert does not have the strength to close minus trades ....

I can't even look at it. I did not find the word shok in the signals. That is why I cannot give any comments.
Reason: