Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 109

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

First you have to show who is capable of what, then perform.

like a little child...

Dear participants, you can look at the net profit, performance and index estimates of their TS at 12-00 MSK, 11 07 17g. by the methodology, which I do not impose, but, I will tell in detail, if anyone will be interested:

Олег avtomat:

like a little child...

Yeah, well, anyone who doesn't listen to you is either stupid or a child.

I studied your theories like ACS and TAU back in 1973, in the Cybernetics Department.

So behave yourselves.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Yeah, well, anyone who doesn't listen to you is either stupid or a child.

I studied your theories like ASU and TAU back in 1973, in the Cybernetics Department.

So behave yourself.

So don't be capricious.

zy

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

The old Soviet concepts do not work here.

By the way, according to your logic, does the Cybernetics Department also belong to the old Soviet concepts? As well as efficiency, and ACS, and TAU?

;))

Олег avtomat:

So don't be capricious.

zy

By the way, the Department of Cybernetics, according to your logic, also belongs to the old Soviet concepts? As well as efficiency, and ACS, and TAU?

;))

There was no free market like forex in Soviet times.

My boy here is engaged in machine learning, and was surprised when he found out that I had studied mathematical modelling back in the 70s. And he thought that "machine learning" is a new science and has just come out.

But don't apply everything one to one and where it's not needed.

Oleg, it seems to me that you are offended by the 2+ grade after all...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/192255/page101#comment_5424839

But I asked for an indulgence in advance and no hard feelings.

Such a dust up...

It is necessary to understand and apply formulas and concepts correctly in addition to references to textbooks.

Регистрация участников на чемпионат реал счетов (центы) Июль месяц 2017 года .
Регистрация участников на чемпионат реал счетов (центы) Июль месяц 2017 года .
  • www.mql5.com
Добро пожаловать ! Запрещено: Пополнять и снимать с счёта средства во время проведения конкурса. Изменять кредитное плечо...

Oh, I hope to get into the fray tomorrow because I've been struggling with the expert

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Apparently you don't know how to calculate FS. Look it up on Google.

Petros, why are you like this?

I just substitute values from the signals site itself into their formula (although formulas are different).

My FS calculations coincide with the values on the signals site (so it becomes clear which formula they apply).

The discrepancy is only in case of absence of losing trades. According to their formula, it should be n/a, while they use 0.

I think it is a mistake made by programmers of Signals website.

If you have something concrete to say on the subject, please, describe it here without referring to Google.

Kirill Belousov:

Petros, why are you doing this?

I simply substitute the values from the signals website itself into their formula (although there are different formulas)

My FS calculations coincide with the values on the signals site (so it becomes clear to us which formula they apply).

The discrepancy is only in case of absence of losing trades. According to their formula, it should be n/a, while they use 0.

I think it is a mistake made by programmers of Signals website.

If you have something concrete to say on the subject - describe it here without reference to Google.

What is written in the tip?The ratio of the absolute profit to the maximum drawdown

First find out what all these terms mean, and then say what's right. I don't have that much time and I'm not in the habit of squandering it on a forum.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear participants, you can look at the net profit, performance and index estimates of their TS at 12-00 MSK, 11 07 17g. by the methodology, which I do not impose, but, I will tell in detail, if anyone will show interest:

Very interesting. Where is the score, in which column?

If in the latter - no need to answer, I see.

One thing I do not understand - how TCs with such a large drawdown could take respectively 1 and 2 place?

After all, the ISP could have been a copyist... 100% drawdown is livantos.

Reason: