Drawdown for each symbol in an account.

I understand the concept of drawdown at account level. 

Is there a concept of drawdown for every symbol pair in an account with respect to open trades for that symbol ? 

one of my clients insists for such a thing.

Satyam Shivam :

I understand the concept of drawdown at account level. 

Is there a concept of drawdown for every symbol pair in an account with respect to open trades for that symbol ? 

one of my clients insists for such a thing.

In this case, you need to calculate all the indicators yourself - select each symbol from the trading history and make an artificial calculation of the indicators. That is, this is an additional amount of work on the part of the programmer.

Vladimir Karputov #:

In this case, you need to calculate all the indicators yourself - select each symbol from the trading history and make an artificial calculation of the indicators. That is, this is an additional amount of work on the part of the programmer.

Thank you for your input. 

How about the OPEN trades for symbol? Is it possible to calculate drawdown for open trades. For what parameter can this be calculated for open trades ? 

For eg: we can calculate drawdown on parameters, namely, account balance or drawdown on account equity ? 

Satyam Shivam # :

Thank you for your input. 

How about the OPEN trades for symbol? Is it possible to calculate drawdown for open trades. For what parameter can this be calculated for open trades ? 

For eg: we can calculate drawdown on parameters, namely, account balance or drawdown on account equity ? 

You can do in any way.

Reason: