Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 83

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Got it on the table, good luck!

Please sign up !SIGN UP NOW until 23:59:59 on 9.07.2017- to be exact !

https://view.new10.top/en/contest/3 July

Add Roman, his 13th place in the table !

Server Muradasilov:

Add Roman, his 13th place in the table.

Added!

Andrey Dik:

I pointed out the absurdity of these formulas when there was enough time to replace them a month before the start of the competition.

You'll be the first one to reproach the organizers for making changes to the rules after the subsequent requests from other participants - "Why, is it ok for Automat to change the rules and not for me? You put the organizers in a stupid position with such provocative insinuations about modifying the rules.

I pointed out the absurdity of these formulas when there was enough time to change them, a month before the contest started. And I gave calculated examples showing and proving the inadequacy of the formulas used to assess "effectiveness". But I was not heard at the time. Now, the facts themselves indicate that these formulas are complete nonsense and are in no way relevant to the task assigned to them -- or rather, complete nonsense.

It would be possible to talk about "changing horses at the crossing" if they were workhorses and not a caricature of horses. So it is appropriate to say that the caricature should be replaced by a workhorse.

I will not reproach anyone. But to put in order the rules and conditions of the contest, I think it is necessary and useful.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Added!

Server Muradasilov:

Add Roman, his 13th place in the table.

Thank you.

Олег avtomat:

I pointed out the absurdity of these formulas when there was enough time to replace them, a month before the competition started. And I gave calculated examples showing and proving the inadequacy of the formulas used to assess "efficiency". But I was not heard at the time. Now, the facts themselves indicate that these formulas are complete nonsense and are in no way relevant to the task assigned to them -- or rather, complete nonsense.

It would be possible to talk about "changing horses at the crossing" if they were workhorses and not a caricature of horses. So it is appropriate to say that the caricature should be replaced by a workhorse.

I will not reproach anyone. But to put the rules and conditions of the contest in order, that I think is a necessary and useful thing to do.

Let's be specific, okay? No need to blather on. You objected to the sharps in the formula? - yes, your arguments were heard and sharpe was replaced by fw. so what now?

whining is whining. where were you when the rules were being discussed in march/April? - You're not being very specific even now, you're piling everything up and let others deal with the consequences.

Andrey Dik:

The optimization algorithm championship was ruined by people like you, who like to change horses at a crossroads.

You'll be the first to accuse the organizers of making rules changes after the subsequent requests from other participants - "Why, is it ok for an automaton to change the rules, and i can't?". you put the organizers in a foolish position with such provocative insinuations about rule modification.

And I'm not against any "other" rules at all, but you should have said and insisted on your opinion when these rules and formulas were discussed, not now. everyone has seen the formulas, everyone agreed, so why the fuck change them now? - I'm against changing any rules at all, not because I took part in making those rules (again, with majority approval).

I've seen the arguments there, but I haven't participated in them with a single word.

Apparently, your idea of a "championship of optimization algorithms" was flawed. But you won't admit that. You're more comfortable accusing everyone and everything of anything, but you're so good.

Олег avtomat:

I've seen the arguments there, but I haven't participated in them with a single word.

Apparently, your idea of a "championship of optimization algorithms" was flawed. But you won't admit that. You're more comfortable accusing everyone and everything of anything, but you're so good.

No, you're the one doing the blaming, we're the builders and you're the destroyers.

why didn't you get involved when you saw the fight? - but now you're strong enough to wave your hands when the fight is long over, and without your involvement.

Andrey Dik:

Let's be specific, okay? Don't blather on. You objected to sharpe in the formula? - yes, your arguments were heard and sharpe was replaced by fw. now what?

Whining and whining is for everyone, where were you when the rules were discussed in March/April? - You're not very specific even now, you're piling everything up, and let others deal with the consequences.

I objected to the formula as a whole, not just sharpe (as one component)

"whining and whining" -- that's what you're doing now.

Open an account, enter a contest, enter a competition, show your results. -- And don't whine or whine.

Олег avtomat:

I was objecting to the whole formula, not just the sharps (as one of the components)

"whining and whining" -- that's what you're doing now.

Open an account, enter a contest, enter a competition, show your results. -- and don't whine and whine.

Whine? I'm pissed at you, Oleg. You're the one who's not happy with the rules, not me.

What's the point of participating in something whose rules are not unconditionally accepted by the contestants?

Andrey Dik:

No, you're the one doing the blaming, we're the builders and you're the destroyers.

Why didn't you participate when you saw the altercation? - But now you're strong enough to wave your arms when the fight is long over.

Don't lie.

I didn't say a word about your"optimization algorithm championship" anywhere. Because I didn't care about it at all.

And if you hadn't mentioned him, I wouldn't have even thought of him.
Reason: