Is there proof of profit from using Autotrading?

Is there a theory that proves that fully automated forex trading can be profitable?

Lilita Bogachkova:
Is there a theory that proves that fully automated forex trading can be profitable?

e.g. a broker's job is a kind of automated trading

Lilita Bogachkova:

I have not heard of such a theory. But I can tell you that the robot does not feel any emotions and trades only by the specified algorithm. From this the conclusion: if the algorithm is profitable, it will trade in profit and will not conduct irregular transactions, i.e. transactions under the influence of emotions and other factors that may affect the trader who trades manually.

Younga:

e.g. a broker's job is a kind of automated trading

It is unlikely that by directly using MT4 or MT5 you can get into the profit area of brokers.

Vitalii Ananev:

I have not heard of such a theory. But I can tell you that the robot does not feel any emotions and trades only by the specified algorithm. From this we conclude: if the algorithm is profitable it will trade in profit and will not make non-system deals, i.e. deals influenced by emotions and other factors that may affect the trader who trades manually.

Again, the question is whether there is such a fully automated, profitable algorithm? If there is, then there must be evidence of the profitability of fully automated trading in forex.

Lilita Bogachkova:

Again, the question is, is there such a fully automated, profitable algorithm? If there is, then there must be evidence to support the profitability of fully automated forex trading.
Are there any that are not fully automated?

Lilita Bogachkova:

Again the question is, is there such a, fully automated, profitable algorithm? If there is one, there must also be evidence to support the profitability of fully automated forex trading.

Of course there is. But no one believes anyone. And to prove its profitability it is necessary to trade on this algorithm for a long time.

Here is an example of a test from 1974 to the present EURUSD server methaquotes-demo. About the same should be the case with real trading.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Are there any that are not fully automated?

I think there are profitable algorithms or strategies, but whether they are fully automated, I don't know.

Lilita Bogachkova:

I think there are profitable algorithms or strategies, but whether they are fully automated, I do not know.

The sign of a normal PBX is to turn it on and forget it.

//Not about the deposit of course.

Lilita Bogachkova:

I think there are profitable algorithms or strategies, but whether they are fully automated, I do not know.

There are strategies that do not lend themselves to complete formalisation. Therefore it is not possible to automate them.

Vitalii Ananev:

There is, of course. But no one takes anyone at their word. And to prove its profitability we should trade on this algorithm for a long time.

Here is an example of a test from 1974 to the present EURUSD server methaquotes-demo. About the same should be the case with real trading.

2017 - 1974 = 43

43 / 141 = 0.304964539 trades per year.

I'm not claiming the truth, but somehow I read that a value less than 30 cannot be considered statistically probable.

Reason: