Is there proof of profit from using Autotrading? - page 12

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Yeah, and one day, you'll be left with nothing. :)

Petros, what are you talking about?

I wrote above - if there's a way to drain the strategy - such a chip goes down the drain.

We don't keep go...

Lilita Bogachkova:

.......... If you think SL is a rudiment, why does it interfere with your strategy?

SL does not hinder anything in particular, it scalps losses beautifully....)

Renat says it right.....

SL - fixing losses always in the most inopportune place.............

ps: short stop ......)

nowi:

SL - fixing losses always in the most inopportune place.............

No and no. If a short SL is triggered it means we got away with it. Well, if SL is 100, 200 and so on. Then this strategy as they say to hell.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Petros, what are you talking about?

I wrote above - if there's a way to drain the strategy - such a chip goes down the drain.

We don't keep go...

And of course, if you have a good trading strategy, and profitability is somewhere around 3% per month, then you can do it without SL.

I'll show you the work of my Ratchet as well. It works only on the plus side, no backsliding). The 2-step lot is enough for this.

Lilita Bogachkova:

No and no. If it's a short SL, it's a scare. But if the SL is 100, 200 and so on. Then this strategy, as they say, is a waste.

SL will be triggered more often than in the tester, if we start earning and especially withdrawal. It will be worse than a hacker attack.

Take my word for it.

Lilita Bogachkova:

No and no. If a short SL is triggered it means you got away with it. But if the SL is 100, 200 and so on. Then this strategy as they say to hell.

well.... then you'll have to become a stutterer) because you'll be scared off most of the time...

the short SL is a rapid-fire machine gun....

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And of course, if you have a good trading strategy, and profitability is somewhere around 3% per month, then you can do it without SL.

3% has long been irrelevant to me. As they say - it's in the past.

That's why you have to do it without SL, you have to do it and nothing else!

Renat Akhtyamov:

The SL will be triggered if you start earning and even more so if you withdraw.

Take my word for it.

There's a lot to debate here, of course.

I use a broker that publishes all the quotes in the public domain.

I use a broker that publishes all its quotes publicly.

The virtual dealing zone is much faster. I try to disguise the real dealing zone.

nowi:

well.... then you'll be a stutterer) because most of the time you'll be scared a little...

short SL is a fast loss machine....

If your EA has a short stop and is profitable, it means that your entries are very accurate.

And if you have a fast loss machine, it means you are entering in the wrong way.

Reason: