Programmers!!! - page 2

I don't know... I'd recommend English - the whole internet is in English, it's indispensable...

and there's a lot of software to learn it.

Taras Slobodyanik:

I don't know... I'd recommend English - the whole internet is in English, it's indispensable...

and there are a lot of programs to learn it from.

realists learn Chinese :-)

Oh, by the way.

Chinese is a fairly simple language.

And besides, it's quite democratic to learn it; one in five people on Earth speaks Chinese.

Taras Slobodyanik:

and there's a lot of software to learn it.

I'd rather speak Eskimo... you don't understand. Tundra. We're talking about a programming language.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

You'll laugh, but I'm not being sarcastic.

I studied Pascal until khkHtsat years ago. That's where it all started.

Now I tried to find it. I found turbopascal.

just like back in the '90s...

and everything comes right out, what it does.

I think it's kind of a fun language. BUT it's easy enough.

https://code-live.ru/post/turbo-pascal-71-for-windows/

Pascal was originally invented by N. Wirth sometime in the 70s to teach students how to program

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Better then Eskimo language -- my you don't understand. Tundra. We are talking about a programming language

Doesn't English program you?

just like Russian or Eskimo - your behaviour and life depends on the language you think in...

Vitalii Ananev:

Pascal was originally invented by N. Wirth sometime in the 70s to teach students programming

I studied it when I was in 8th grade.

You should also remember the ZX Spectrum )).

I had a Magic-05 clone when I was a kid.

I remember finding a Sinclair BASIC programming book and starting to write games, it was cool. The computer was sitting on a stool in front of a vintage TV. And the code had goto ))

Too bad there was no "those internet" and forex at that time ))

Honestly, I didn't study C, but after learning mq4 I'm on an equal footing with ACS programmers - I didn't even think how useful it is...

Sergey Basov:

You should also remember the ZX Spectrum )).

I had a Magic-05 clone when I was a kid.

I remember finding a Sinclair BASIC programming book and starting to write games, it was cool. The computer was sitting on a stool in front of a vintage TV. And the code had goto ))

Too bad there was no "those internet" and forex at that time ))

I had a wizard.

Reason: