Why are the indicators (lines, arrows, histograms) flickering in the MT5 terminal? - page 5

Check Wi-Fi

Алексей Тарабанов: Check the Wi-Fi

Really? Do you think this might be the cause (or one of the causes)? What exactly should you check? What Wi-Fi settings?
As for me, I have a direct cable connection to my computer.

Eugene Myzrov:

Really? Do you think this might be the reason (or one of the reasons)? What exactly do you want to check? What Wi-Fi settings?
As for me, I have a direct cable connection to my computer.

Maybe. But, if it's via cable, it's not. Main thing: check the fuse first!

It's not a systemic problem, it's yours.

Yours, eh?

A thought has arisen.

Full recalculation (and redrawing) happens if prev_calculated = 0. Try inserting an OnCalculate print at the beginning for this case and see if the prints appear when blinking.

If yes, you need to find out what's causing the terminal to reset the counter to 0 (and you can write to service-desk about it).

If not, it is even more of a glitch and a simple test indicator, playback conditions and a short demonstration video can be sent to service-desk.

Andrei, you're the best, but you're also a radio operator.

Although...

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

A thought has arisen.

Full recalculation (and redrawing) happens if prev_calculated = 0. Try inserting an OnCalculate print at the beginning for this case and see if the prints appear when blinking.

If yes, you need to find out what's causing the terminal to reset the counter to 0 (and you can write to service-desk about it).

If not, it is moreover a glitch and a simple test indicator, conditions for playback and a short video with demonstration can be sent to service-desk.

This has of course already been done. The counter is not reset. And the blinking does happen.

I wrote above that my blink appearance is related to factors such as the presence of objects (if there are none, there is no blink) and the number of bars displayed (the denser the chart scale, the more likely the blink appearance). IMHO, this is an intrinsic feature of the terminal.

Stanislav Korotky:

I wrote above that my blink is related to factors such as the presence of objects (no blink if there are none) and the number of bars displayed (the denser the chart scale, the more likely the blink is to appear). IMHO, this is an internal feature of the terminal.

All we can do is clearly show the developers that there is such a problem.
I've had flickers too, but minor ones. And I forgot about them. It's not possible to reproduce it now.

If you have any ideas how to show the problem to the developers - let's bring it to an end.

Reason: