Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 49

Serhii Shevchuk:
That feeling when you live further than Antarctica)
Well, that's just about the way it is nowadays, as exemplified by mail.ru =)

Serhii Shevchuk:
That feeling when you live further than Antarctica)
Your competition signal for July has been added to the monitoring

Serhii Shevchuk:
The feeling of living further than Antarctica)

I'm afraid I have to wait a little longer than before, the post office told me)))

Server Muradasilov:

I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit longer than before, the post office warned me)))

You can wait for the sake of the case.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Your contest signal for July is added to the monitoring
Thank you.

Server Muradasilov:

Anyone interested in maintaining the English part of the forum?

A thread identical to this one should be started for the month of July.

Also welcome are enthusiasts who would like to open branches in other parts of the forum and support them.

I'll remind you...

Vladimir Gorbachev:

There aren't many of us yet, but we're in bodyshirts)))) People, pull up!

Today I got my prize, the trophy is really awesome, it was worth the fight. Thanks to the organisers.

Vladimir, may I have a picture of the cup, put it here for decoration?

I would like to draw the attention of championship participants - when naming the signal, see how other participants did it, so as not to write to the service desk

https://view.new10.top/ru/contest/3

Contest №3 Real Cent-account: 03.07.2017 — 28.07.2017
Contest №3 Real Cent-account: 03.07.2017 — 28.07.2017
  • view.new10.top
В конкурсе могут принимать участие только верифицированные пользователи форума  Допускается автоматическая и ручная торговля на платформе или Нет ограничений на размер торгового лота Завершение конкурса: 28.07.2017 Призовой фонд делится между двумя номинациями, и на данный момент составляет: Идёт сбор ↑ Победитель будет определён по двум...

Server Muradasilov:

I would like to draw the attention of championship participants - when naming the signal, see how other participants did it, so as not to write to the service desk

https://view.new10.top/ru/contest/3

Am I correct in assuming that these points have not yet been completed? Because it looks scary - at first I thought that if I won in two categories, I couldn't claim any prize. Then I noticed the colons ))

The conditions for winning two nominations at the same time:

A competitor may not claim a prize in either category:

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Am I correct in assuming that these points have not yet been completed? Because it looks intimidating - at first I thought that if I won two, I wouldn't qualify for any prize. Then I noticed the colons ))

The conditions for winning two categories at the same time:

A competitor can't claim a prize in either category:

Lyosha, well, you've clearly missed at least one sentence (taken out of context )

If the maximum drawdown exceeds 30% - the participant will not be eligible for the second nomination

The maximum drawdown has not exceeded 10% provided the requirements of the first and second nomination are met

A participant cannot claim a prize in any of the nominations:

The participant's balance is less than or equal to the initial one

Number of closed positions is less than 10

Server Muradasilov:

Lyosha, well you clearly missed at least a sentence (taken out of context)

If the maximum drawdown exceeds 30% - the participant can not qualify for the second nomination

The maximum drawdown has not exceeded 10% provided the requirements of the first and second nomination are met

A participant cannot claim a prize in any of the nominations:

The participant's balance is less than or equal to the initial one

Number of closed positions is less than 10

I did not pull anything out when I wrote the post, the line about the max. drawdown was not there yet. So it was written afterwards.
Reason: