Demonstrating the cluster approach to market... - page 30

Zhunko:

Reverse: D1 -> H4.

Can you be more specific? The signal on D1 lags behind the signals on H4, so the moment we see it on D1, it will already be in the past on H4 - are we talking about watching the history? I assume that still the types of signals from different TFs are different.

I can't imagine how to explain the obvious...? Nothing is lagging behind.

Zhunko:
I can't imagine how to explain the obvious...? Nothing's lagging.

I guess you get some hormones and they get other hormones.

trol222:

You probably have one hormone and they have another
The question was about cluster analysis (currency indices), not frequency analysis, and it seems to be the same with frequencies. The laws of mathematics cannot be cheated - the longer is the period of the indicator, the more it lags behind the price movements. That's why signals of the same movement appear in the order H1, H4, D1 and not vice versa. It is unlikely that Mr. Zhunko does not know it ;-). If he has no lag, it means that it is something new. I would like to know more about it.

You have to decide what is lagging from what? If we are talking about spectral analysis, there is no lag. Everything goes as it should.

Lags occur in heads from misunderstanding the essence of spectral analysis.

Zhunko:

You have to decide what is lagging from what? If we are talking about spectral analysis, there is no lag. Everything goes as it should.

The lags are in our heads because we don't understand spectral analysis.

OK. To clear up the misunderstanding, let me make two quotes: the essence of the method was described as "Spectral analysis + currency indices", and all this is performed on several timeframes, for example, again the quote "D1 -> H4". Are the timeframes only relevant to spectral analysis, or to the whole thing? I understood the second one. Correct me if I'm wrong. So the currency indices look at D1, then H4, then H1... And if so, explain how to get currency indices without lagging D1 vs H4, and H4 vs H1.

marketeer:

OK. To clear up a misunderstanding, let me make two quotes: the essence of the method has been described as "Spectral analysis + currency indices", and all this is performed on several timeframes, e.g., again the quote "D1 -> H4". Are the timeframes only relevant to spectral analysis, or to the whole thing? I understood the second one. Correct me if I'm wrong. So the currency indices look at D1, then H4, then H1... And if so, explain how to get currency indices without lagging D1 vs H4, and H4 vs H1.

It's a filter. No signal on H1 until there is no signal on D1. What is lagging? There is no lagged subject.

Zhunko:
It's a filter. No signal on H1 until there is no signal on D1. What is lagging? There is no lagged subject.
Rich Russian language... "No signal on H1 until there is a signal on D1" - do you mean ignore all signals until there is confirmation on D1? Or is the signal on your index indicators physically coming earlier on D1 and then on H1? I'd like to see that. If you take CCFp as your currency index provider, there the signal always comes first on the smaller timeframe and then on the higher one.

marketeer:
Rich Russian language... "No signal on H1 until there is a signal on D1" - do you mean ignore all signals until there is confirmation on D1? Or does the signal on your index indicators physically come earlier on D1 and then on H1? I'd like to see that. If you take CCFp as your currency index provider, there the signal always comes first on the smaller timeframe and then on the higher one.

On an empty space first H1 then D1, and on a known level first D1 then H1.

marketeer:
Rich Russian language... "No signal on H1 until there is no signal on D1" - do you mean ignore all signals until there is confirmation on D1? Or physically the signal on your index indicators comes earlier on D1 and then on H1? I'd like to see that. If you take CCFp as your currency index provider, there the signal always comes first on the smaller timeframe and then on the higher one.
Yes. We ignore it. Then after filtering it turns out that the signal physically comes earlier on D1 than on H1.
Reason: